• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Randomly not having an effect ( cocaine )

raising_da_piggy

Bluelighter
I've reasantly moved areas, and tryed to use a couple of times, strange thing being is that
When I iv some shots of white it has no effect
But when I smoke it it seems to give a tickle..
Is there a medication that blocks the effect of crack cocaine when ived? I'm 100 % not missing.
It's shit like this wich makes this kinda thing a mental hell, I can't wait to give it up when I move again... Any ideas ? Regards pgy

You probably have very impure cocaine (it may not even be cocaine) and/or a high tolerance.
You said it's crack right? Are you using citric/ascorbic acid to prepare your shots?

^ Second that, sounds typical for cocaine post-pandemic for some of the US. The word "tickle" really hits the nail on the head for some batches. It's like a glimmer of a possibility it feels like cocaine, but then you're left wondering if it really was lol.

I'm using vit c to cook it, and yeah, it's sold to me as crack cocaine.i haven't got a tolerance and have had about 6 months off. very bizzar , wtf .

I've reasantly moved areas, and tryed to use a couple of times, strange thing being is that
When I iv some shots of white it has no effect
But when I smoke it it seems to give a tickle..
Is there a medication that blocks the effect of crack cocaine when ived? I'm 100 % not missing.
It's shit like this wich makes this kinda thing a mental hell, I can't wait to give it up when I move again... Any ideas ? Regards pgy

This post doesn't really fall in line with the point of TDS, so I am going to move it to another forum where maybe you will get some better answers, like maybe BDD or OD.