Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Random Social Chit-Chat v. Illuminati Confirmed

damn gene wilder was real af RIP , if you ain't down with willy wonka n' the choclate factory... you suspect af :sus:

Noticed that Trainspotting 2 is in the works,I watched the first one before I became an addict and didn't get it,I sure do now.

For those of you that may not frequent The Lounge, I regret to inform you that our beloved moderator of this forum has passed away.

RIP Bardeaux.

We've lost a good dude.

For those of you that may not frequent The Lounge, I regret to inform you that our beloved moderator of this forum has passed away.

RIP Bardeaux.

We've lost a good dude.
I did not get to know Bardeaux outside of interactions we had here. We did seem to share many of the same ideals and i had a lot of respect for his character, contributions, intellect and wit. In a somewhat awkward exchange he once asked me (in jest) if he would ever find true love. the best response i could come up with at the time was Shakespeare's sonnet 116. i feel as if anything i say will be inadequate so here it is again..

Let me not to the marriage of true minds
Admit impediments. Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove:
O no; it is an ever-fixed mark,
That looks on tempests, and is never shaken;
It is the star to every wandering bark,
Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken.
Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks
Within his bending sickle's compass come;
Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,
But bears it out even to the edge of doom.
If this be error and upon me proved,
I never writ, nor no man ever loved.

^ damn... feels.

what can i say, didn't know him but got nothing but respect and by the all the love pourin in everyone knew that he was a good ass dude . i understand.

RIP

RIP Bardeaux.

We've lost a good dude.

Damn it. I hate to hear this. Good dude is an understatement. Rest in peace, Bardeaux. You will most definitely be missed.

tumblr_oejh0and9T1rlnc3po3_540.jpg

tumblr_oejh0and9T1rlnc3po4_540.jpg

tumblr_oejh0and9T1rlnc3po5_540.jpg

tumblr_oejh0and9T1rlnc3po6_540.jpg

tumblr_oejh0and9T1rlnc3po7_540.jpg

tumblr_oejh0and9T1rlnc3po8_540.jpg

tumblr_oejh0and9T1rlnc3po1_540.jpg

tumblr_oejh0and9T1rlnc3po2_540.jpg

"Ingmar Bergman on his influences for Persona

Swedish Television, 1966

Criterion Collection"

Just to get it out there, our form F&TV is looking for a new moderator, at least one. I see several people here who I'd consider good candidates so please consider applying! As you know this is a pretty low key forum so the time commitment is not huge but it is a good stepping stone to greater things and a way to give back to the community. Would look forward to hearing from you guys!

SKL
(sorry for double post just want to reach as many as possible.)

can't wait to see inferno, i dunno why i read that shit when it came out LOL fucking professor langdon

We'd rather just watch Tom Hanks wander the great museums of the world with a Go-Pro strapped to his head and hear him whisper interesting tidbits and trivia.

The greatest puzzle surrounding Tom Hanks' latest foray into Dan Brown territory is just how these films continue to get made.

I kept hoping a Wayans brother would pop in and signal it was all one big genre parody, and when you're fervently wishing for a Wayans, you know you're in trouble.

YES!

new black mirror is vry thought provoking, the last episode feels like a quality standalone movie. fkin technology ey

^I never got around to that show because it advertised itself as a new Twilight Zone-esque show, and such a concept didn't appeal to me; half of what I like about the Twilight Zone is that it's so old and is filmed in black/white. 60s sci-fi/horror is great to me, so I couldn't see how something new but similar would be appealing.

Care to draw any similarities, or reject my assumption outright?

no idea what the twilight zone is, but id recommend watching 1 episode and see what you think. its the best experience iv had with a tv show iirc.