R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Random feelings of having sex?

poodle448

Bluelighter
Story time!

Tuesday night, my fiancé and I decided that since we both had Wednesday off, we were going to have a long night in bed together. We both do meth on occasion. Normally, once a week, we'll do meth in the evening, as well because we enjoy having sex on meth; the two go together very well. We ended up having sex for about 3 and a half hours before we were done and just watched movies on the laptop until I got a call from my friend at 3:00 AM. He asked if he could come over and hang out for a while because he his boss gave him the day off when he got to work.

Fast forward to 4:30 PM, my fiancé and I just got back home from dropping our room mate off at work. We were both exhausted, so we laid in bed. We both started feeling a little dope sick and my fiancé said she had an unpleasant, slight pain in her lower abdomen; I got myself a shot ready, and I asked her to help hit me because I couldn't do it myself. She grabbed my arm and was looking for a vein, when suddenly, she started to moan. She ended up telling me she couldn't do it right then, so I took the syringe and she kind of started softly kicking me whilst she was laying in bed moaning. It had kind of seemed like she was playing with herself, but she wasn't.

This continued for about twenty minutes before she began not enjoying this anymore. I left the room and came back in, and she was still laying there, really unable to move and she looked like she was about to cry. I asked her what was wrong, and she said: "I just want it to stop", then proceeded to cry a bit. After an hour and a half later, it had finally stopped.

Then 15 minutes later, another friend of ours had stopped by to pick up some money we owed him. My fiancé told him that we were both exhausted and needed to take a nap, because we had been up for 31 hours because we did meth the night before. He stayed and we were all just hanging out and talking in the living room, when suddenly my fiancé had this strange look on her face. She didn't want to say anything to me since our friend was over, so she texted me. The text message said that she felt that sensation coming again and she really didn't want our friend to be over, so she could just let it run its course.

So, we told him that we were gonna rest, and he left. She laid in bed again as she felt like she was having sex for no reason again. (We were joking around, and said it was a horny ghost.) This ended after 30 minutes or so, this time. Then, around 10:30 PM, she wanted to go for a little ride, and I was getting hungry for dinner, so we went for a ride and headed to In-N-Out which is about a ten minute drive from us. The whole way there, this thing had happened again. She told me to just go through the drive thru because she couldn't make it stop.

We ate in the parking lot, then she told me to go home the long way, which is about a 45 minute drive. Once we started driving, she told me to go a certain way. This route was a really bumpy hole full of potholes. I jokingly said to her "You just wanted to go for this ride for the bumps in the road, didn't you"? To my surprise, she said yes. The whole ride, this thing was happening. Finally, we got home and it happened a little bit more when we went to go lay down for bed.

This hasn't happened anymore since Wednesday. She seems to be back to normal, which is nice. She has been complaining the last two days about her stomach hurting, however. I don't know if the two are related, but it's worth mentioning just in case.

Does anybody know what this could have been? I'm really confused and we'd both like to know what caused this! Can somebody please explain what could cause this phenomena?​

Short version for those who don't want a lengthy read:
Wednesday afternoon and evening, my fiancé had this feeling as if she was having sex or masterbating for no reason, and in the car. Help?