R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Random Erections

Respect4all

Greenlighter
Hi,

I recently fell in love with a girl. I'm a 19 years old boy and I've never had a girlfriend before. We've been really good friends for some time and I never felt anything for her until she said she loved me. Since the day she told me that I randomly get erections whenever she texts me or whenever I think about her and sometimes it happens a tiny bit of sperm comes out of my penis. I've never had such an experience before and I've never heard of it. It makes me really insecure and I'm afraid it might ruin things between us. Does anyone have an idea whats happening to me? I'm even getting afraid to see her again. :(

Last edited:
I am 20 so i am close to ur age
i have about 40 erections per day.
My favorite thing to do with a girl is suck on her stomach and tongue her bellybutton.
Hope i was somewhat of use

It's called arousal. You're horny.

Did you consider the possibility that she may be getting wet inside her panties too? Just a thought.

You got to own it. I used to be shy about it, but it would always lead to awkwardness. Now I just press it in harder and look her in the eye, and see her reaction. It is a direct indication that you are into her, and it's something that is conveyed without words.

If it's too much for her then you will know, and just assure her that you're in no rush to take things any further. If she is into it, just roll with it and see where it goes. She very well may like it.

very uncomfortable. Still working on a way to get rid of em efficiently

this is normal when you fancy someone.

dont overthink it, its natural.

stop stressing, like was said above own it and be cheeky about it. shame and embarassment are self generated in your mind.

you have a cock- it wants this girl. go for it and enjoy yourself