• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Rand Paul: Obama, Bush ‘lucky’ they weren’t arrested for smoking pot as kids

LOL any business that discriminates based on race is just hurting itself. By halving your potential work pool, you are putting your own business at a competitive DISADVANTAGE. There are no need for discrimination laws, businesses should be allowed to hire whoever they want and for whatever reasons they want. Competing businesses will be able to acquire a better staff and therefore gain a competitive ADVANTAGE. Free markets really do work, we don't need govt telling businesses how and who to hire the free market will sort them out.

LOL any business that discriminates based on race is just hurting itself. By halving your potential work pool, you are putting your own business at a competitive DISADVANTAGE. There are no need for discrimination laws, businesses should be allowed to hire whoever they want and for whatever reasons they want. Competing businesses will be able to acquire a better staff and therefore gain a competitive ADVANTAGE. Free markets really do work, we don't need govt telling businesses how and who to hire the free market will sort them out.

Not to derail the thread in any way or insult any other race, but it really pisses me off that a bright hard working white/hispanic male such as myself doesn't even get interviewed for shitty minimum-wage jobs that Tyrone on parole lands no problem. My state is 40% my particular ethnicity, so thanks to EOE I get thrown in the back of the pool.