• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Ran out of trialozam early, need advice for different dr visit request to tide me over until next refill!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insomniac_Jack

Greenlighter
I am rx trialozam 0.75 (3/0.25mg nightly) from family physician and I ran out approximately 2 weeks early. My idea is to go to a different Dr at an urgent care clinic and explain this with the reason being I used it as an anxiolytic for a family get togther(social anxiety) and a recent parental divorce causing panic attacks. Then proceed to request enough trialozam or Valium to get me to my next refill on 7/18. Any suggestions? Please and thank you

In the US urgent care places typically do not prescribe or refill controlled substances, at least in my experience.
That sounds probable, would going to a random doc in the city or an alternative family medical practice be a good option? Possibly reasoning with my prescribing physician or pharmacist? I’ll check replies in morning but thanks for any and all input everyone!

I don't have a lot of experience seeking refills like this, the only surefire way I know of to get some benzos immediately is to go to the emergency room, claim to be an alcoholic and say you just had a seizure. They'll give you some benzos, but only for several days.

This can also backfire and will show up on your medical record. It's also obviously very expensive, lol.

LOL yeah not going the speed or CBD root sticking to benzos but thanks regardless! Speed makes the withdrawals worse I was on Seconal in 2018 ran out and had a seizure! But seriously going to bed keep the help replies coming plz and thank you all your a good community!

In the US urgent care places typically do not prescribe or refill controlled substances, at least in my experience. Particularly psychiatric related meds like benzos.
This. No urgent care will do it. An ER MIGHT take pity on you but probably not. They will refer you to addiction therapy as you are abusing your script.

Oklahoma, USA
Any benzo a doctor prescribes you is shown on the list of controlled drugs you filled recently so any story you plan on telling the new doctor just looks like drug seeking behavior, my regular doctor gives me #30 2 mg Valium every 6 months without a problem, anyone new doctor will check your medication history

I'm gonna close this. I'm sorry your thread didn't really give you many options.

Basically it's been asked and answered anyway. It's actually against our policy to help people Dr. shop and get controlled substances deceitfully.

I'm pretty sure you have ran out before so do whatever you did last time to make it through. Stay strong and maybe contact friends and family for a few pills to help you make it through until script refill.

Status
Not open for further replies.