• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

ran out of subutex?

Stoner_420

Bluelighter
hey guys its been a long time. ive been doing good but now i have a problem. ive been so subutex for 10 months. i get 3 a day. well this month ive done 4 a couple days and now im short. my doctor appt is in 6 days and i only have 3 8 mg pills. I usually do 16 mg-24 mg a day. how can i stretch these 3 pills for 5 days without being sick?( ive already dosed for today.

hey guys its been a long time. ive been doing good but now i have a problem. ive been so subutex for 10 months. i get 3 a day. well this month ive done 4 a couple days and now im short. my doctor appt is in 6 days and i only have 3 8 mg pills. I usually do 16 mg-24 mg a day. how can i stretch these 3 pills for 5 days without being sick?( ive already dosed for today.

3x8 = 24/6 = 4mg. Take 4mg a day. It might be a bit uncomfortable but you'll be fine. Suboxone lasts a long time in the body... withdrawal in my experience doesn't get bad for an entire week. Stretch your doses out and by the time your body starts to realize what's going on it'll be time for your next doctors appointment. Good luck. Stick to your prescribed dose next time.

It should be easy enough to drop down to 4mg, its any lower than that and the taper takes some effort and planning.

You are taking WAY to much bupe, it is much more effective at 4mg and under. Try to taper to 2mg a day as your goal, and once you get in that area, you can take up to 4mg to get a little extra boost, any higher than 4mg and it becomes counter productive, starts having more of an antagonistic effect. Bupe will exert the most agonist like effect at 2mg and under, if you can taper down to that range your dose will be much more satisfying.

my doctor exist i take 24 mg bupe a day. i know its alot i usually take 16 mg a day. but at 4 mg would be fine but i work 7 days a week and my body will ache. ill try my best thanks for the quick replys!!

Na, you shud be straight. 2-4 holds me and I had a RIDICULOUSLY bad habit. Granted I never feel great like energy wise but it is what it is.

I just started subs again after relapsing for about a year or so. I started about 3 weeks ago again and started on 12 mg. Today I'm on 1mg every 12hours so that's 2mg a day. I had a huge habit this time around. Took me a full week to induct onto subs. But ya 2mg a day keeps me straight. But like beenbetter, I never have energy plus I'm bored, lonely, and depressed but that's just me.