Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Rainbow Serpent Festival, Lexton, Victoria, Australia Day Weekend 2014

WarChild

Bluelighter
Can't believe nobody has beaten me to this, but...

ITS RAINBOW TIME AGAIN!!

This is the last awesome main stream event that Victoria has and should attract 15,000 punters. It is a blast guaranteed with an excellent lineup of musicians and DJ's for every taste, amazing art, workshops, market stalls with all sorts of bizarre and funky stuff, and a great spread out venue with 2 large camp grounds, plenty of toilets and showers, food. hammocks and various chill areas, etc.

I am suggesting a bluelight meetup at some point, for me preferrably Sunday as I'll be working Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

And as a volunteer i have to remind everyone - NO glass, NO open flames of any kind, and NO nangs (if you HAVE to bring nangs then PLEASE keep them in your camping area and put the empties in a bag and taken them home).

If anyone wants to go but doesn't have a crew to join send me an email and I can probably organise to meet some peeps or even camp with us. Myself and friends are bringing a HIGHLY elaborate setup with large communal area with all the comforts and strangers will be encouraged :)

Anyway I hope you can all make it. You won't be sorry!!! And let me know if you'd like a Bluelight meet.

Cheers all.

WC

Looks and sounds awesome.

This is the last awesome main stream event that Victoria has and should attract 15,000 punters.

Doesn't Vic also have Earthcore, or have they stopped doing that now?

Looks and sounds awesome.

Doesn't Vic also have Earthcore, or have they stopped doing that now?

yeah it does broseph, melbs the true capital..... we just tell all the noobs its sydney so no one gets bothered by dem neebs.

I will read the guidelines before posting again

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo peeps, Im amazed to that there isnt a massive RSF thread already myself, Used to goto the chicken parties for years which was always a blast with a great crew of people, but been out of the doof scene for 2 -3 years due to having a little one. Never been to a doof this big and lengthy. This will be my first RSF so im Kind of excited and tad nervous at the same time its been so long I night have forgotten to party and if i can go the distance ;p. I assume there is workshops and other entertainment other than music so i guess that fill in the time in between cutting loose.

Namaste :)

Hello all!
Long time BL lurker, long time rainbow go-er.
If you're still checking your emails this close to the event, come say hi to us on the Market Circle!.
My crew will be on the 'X' market circle opposite the Luminocity Stage & the hammocks, with our wearable psychoactive molecules (for srs)
Would love to meet other switched on heads & my missus and I completely agree, Rainbow is the best event happening in Australia, and this year is going to be mad. I heard tell of 15,000 people this year. With those kind of numbers, I'm surprised this thread is so quiet.

@Timteching: happy Rainbow to you! I'm sure you will find something you love, it is a lifestyle as well as music festival, I'm always surprised by the interesting talks and arts of all kind I come across there :)

cheers constrast, Im with the crew setting up and running the kiddies space, and yes im into alot of the talks and workshops. so your in the market circle opposite luminosity stage selling wearable beads is that right? well my names Tim ;) I will say gday guess i will ask for contrast.
leaving today as we have alot to set up and only a small crew. I bought all this stuff for the heat then i was told it was cold haha guess i can buy wome clothes down there and support the rainbow peeps. anyone know if phone reception is down there?
Peace out.

Cheers for the great rainbow festival everyone, it was well worth the travel.

for the most part its the same old feeling you get at bush doofs with a touch of cliquey peoples. alll in all a great time to be had. It has got me keen to start going to doofs again around the local area (sydney/newcastle). I had a look at ya molecular designs they look great if only 99.9% of the people knew what they meant ;) .

Doesn't seem any more local doofs coming up so looks like back to reality for me ;)

Peace out, TIm

Hello all!
Long time BL lurker, long time rainbow go-er.
If you're still checking your emails this close to the event, come say hi to us on the Market Circle!.
My crew will be on the 'X' market circle opposite the Luminocity Stage & the hammocks, with our wearable psychoactive molecules (for srs)
Would love to meet other switched on heads & my missus and I completely agree, Rainbow is the best event happening in Australia, and this year is going to be mad. I heard tell of 15,000 people this year. With those kind of numbers, I'm surprised this thread is so quiet.

@Timteching: happy Rainbow to you! I'm sure you will find something you love, it is a lifestyle as well as music festival, I'm always surprised by the interesting talks and arts of all kind I come across there :)