• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Rain or Shine?

back2back

Greenlighter
So, there is a lot of back and forth with MDMA, but ill just say it. MDMA makes your brain run the "wrong" way. At least I think it does. Think of life and how it goes from the heat of day to the cool of night. Heat to cool, heat to cool, heat to cool. But, I think MDMA makes it go from the cool of night to the heat of day. We still have the same "things" in us as those who have not had MDMA, but it goes from end to start instead of start to end. Its hard to get a grasp on it, but I think I can see it. So when i see some post that has to do with brain stuff, I don't think it makes us dumb. It just makes us go the "wrong" way. I don't know, just a thought. I hope a lab comes up with a way to fix this. But, who knows if they will and who knows if Im right. I just want to share this.

;TLDR;
Non-MDMA: Fire gets washed out by the rain
MDMA: Rain gets dried up by the fire

Peace, don't let this trip you out too much haha
:?

I can follow that you think that MDMA makes your brain go the "wrong" way, though I do not agree. But the rest of your post I really do not understand, I'm sorry

oh well, it was just a rant....i know it does some weird shit to the brain, but I'm not quite sure what it is

It really does help to just let go and enjoy your physical being when you are on mdma
All this thinky stuff gets in the way of being.

It really does help to just let go and enjoy your physical being when you are on mdma
All this thinky stuff gets in the way of being.
Like in the song "Tomorrow never knows"

Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream
It is not dying, it is not dying

Lay down all thoughts, surrender to the void
It is shining, it is shining

Yet you may see the meaning of within
It is being, it is being