• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

railing/smoking meth

^
|
|
Man fuck. Just fuck.
Vote YES for the "No Posting By Greenlighters" in the next BL Election!

I thought all the 8 year old kids at raves were on Ritalin anyway???
Ditto what PhreeX said - whizz dissolved in coffee is a wonderful thing, especially if you're already whizzin' because the heat of the coffee sends little rushes up and down yer spine, and the energy lasts for far longer.
------------------
Everybody asks yer name
they say you're all the same
so now it's nice one, Geezer
and that's as far as the conversation went

what are some bad side effects that could result from doing to much meth? post short term and long term.

***E*** if you arent aware of the possible bad side effects long and short term I suggest you ask someone or research on the net. Everyone I seem to meet these days has been addicted to meth and some have mental problems because of it. Its one of my top drugs but It maybe one of the more dangerous ones be careful and allow yourself to comedown instead of doing a few more lines.
------------------
~*~Whatever we see is changing, losing its balance. The reason everything looks beautiful is because it is out of balance, but its background is in perfect harmony. This is how everything exists in the realm of buddha nature, losing its balance against a background of a perfect balance. So if you see things without realizing the background of Buddha nature, everything appears to be in the form of suffering. But if you understand the background of existence, you realize suffering is how we live, and how we extend our life. ~* Everything is interrelated. Nothing exists alone. Without me typing these words you could not read them. W/O my parents I wouldnt be, and W/O thier parents they wouldnt be. W/O sun & rain that nurtured the high grade bud and the worker who picked them and prepared them they would not have any buddha to smoke. W/O the earth to support us and the air to breathe, how would we be sustained? Ultimately, what can be said to exist without every other thing? All things are parts of One Thing. This is not a clever idea, it is the truth.~* ~*~Zen can be defined as the unity of man & universe or as the rhythm of the mind with changing forms as a state of "One-ness" in which there is no "I" .
*~*~The one and All. Mingle and move without descriminating. Live in this awareness & youll stop worrying about not being perfect.*~*~
~<It is the suffering and insecurities of our lives that, although painful & distressing, teach us not to cling on to the impermanent things of this world.>~~
We are like someone immersed in the pounds and pounds of buddha only to ask wheres the bud at ?

how do you smoke meth out of a bulb?......or..uhmm what would be considered freebasing it?
------------------
I'm having a hypocalcemic fit, I need some cheeze.

Assuming your bulb has already been prepared: Drop in your dose. Holding the bulb by the top, heat carefully until the rock melts (not burns). Inhale the vapor coming off the liquid thru a straw-sized tube inserted so as to catch them. Hold it in (~10-20 sec). Exhale when you feel the hit coming on. Repeat as necessary.

WOO HOO!! another post about meth! yeah, it really sucks to have to live vicariously.
by all means, smoke yer meth!! the rush is incredible but the high is different than railing it for me at least. after the rush is gone from smoking i just feel kinda tweeky, where as i get a much more lengthend out euphoria with railing. hotrailing is super fun too, either follow Big Boy's advice or look for a recent thread entitled 'hot railing'. doing regular lines does not hurt that bad. the first time i snorted meth i was actually suprised because it didn't hurt nearly as much as a lot of people complained. yeah, it stings a little, but it's certainly worth it and after a few times you'll grow to cherish the pain
smile.gif
. the 'freebase' method of smoking it is wasteful imo, yet it was my first adventure into the world of smoking meth and resulted in quite possibly the most pleasureable sensation i'd ever felt. make a little bowl out of several layers of tin foil, grab yo'self a straw or pen tube, heat GENTLY and suck up the smoke. you'll waste a lot in the beginning before you learn where to hold the flame and how to judge when to stop heating vs. your lung capacity, as the meth will continue to vaporize for awhile after you remove the flame. i've never used a lightbulb, but here's a link to a post concerning it http://www2.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum19/HTML/007461.html . i've always favored a chalet, or 'oil pipe' that you can find at a head shop if you look around. it took 3 shops for me to find one, but it's only $6 and is a really nice piece of equipment, esentially a glass sphere with a hole in the top and a stem. just make sure to hold the flame far away from whatever you're smoking from- as in the tip of the flame should be around an inch from the glass/foil. for god's sake- DON"T SCORCH YOUR METH. it fucks up your precious meth, makes it taste horrible and i will be pissed at you! one of my greatest pet peeves is wasted, scorched meth!
beware, as you can see, smoking meth turned me into an evil krakhed!! bumping or lines never made me fiend quite like the agony of having no more meth to smoke!! the negative effects of long term meth use/addiction include, but are not limited to:
  • becoming a selfish, paranoid, shady asshole
  • staying up for an ungoldy number of nights/days
  • not eating for an ungodly number of days
  • missing classes b/c you are 'too busy' smoking meth in your dorm room closet even though you know your strightedge roommate will show up any second
  • looking and smelling like a speedfreak while believing that you look and smell fine
  • a host of other terrible afflictions
    despite the apparent scariness, it's a hell of a lot of fun, just don't get carried away.

i'm beginning to think i am the only person who does meth frequently--but has never (and has no intention of ever) smoked it. i prefer to snort mine, i enjoy it very much
smile.gif

***<3 starlight <3***

Eating your meth is by far the best way of doing it...you get the CLEANEST, PUREST, MOST EUPHORIC high/rush, it lasts for a long time, it has a tolarable comedown, it is better for your body, it's funner to party on, etc etc etc
If you haven't tried doing meth orally, you are MISSING OUT. Try 50-100 mg of your meth (depending on quality), crush it up and put it in a capsule or parachute it, or put it in a drink if you can stand the taste.
Eating high quality meth is most certainly NOT a waste....in fact, eating meth is the best thing to do when you have high quality meth!
------------------
You can be rich and still be a fucking moron loser who smokes crack all the time. -- Kyk

wow, ********** ! i think you have me convinced to try it next time i have a decent quantity of the stuff around again.

Is it just me, or does it seem like the whole world is on meth. If it isn't maybe it should be. Then it would be okay to do things like; cleaning your car at 5am on Sunday, vaccuming at 3am, partying nonstop, having midnight classes, and everything 24 hours. Or maybe it's just me

meth is like unprotected sex. it feels so good, but its so bad!
------------------
"drugs got you into this, drugs are gonna get you out of it" M.T.

how do you smoke meth out of a bulb?......or..uhmm what would be considered freebasing it?
Knocking the HCl off of meth HCl would be considered freebasing it.

j_a- a friend of mine once said tweekers have NO excuse for not getting everything done or having a messy house. hell, after we got home from a party at 4.30 in the morning we hit the chalet and then woke his dog up to give it a bath. man that dog was pissed. it just had this 'what the fuck are you doing giving me a bath at this hour' look on its face.

jungle addict--i'm with you on that. everything should be open 24 hrs anyways. that midnight class thing--i think thats a good idea. i might actually be in school right now if i could take classes during hours that are convenient for my lifestyle.
***<3 starlight <3***

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Agrees with Starlight totally !
smile.gif

(BTW picked anyone ?
wink.gif
)
------------------
Just say know.