• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Railing MDMA....

...not cool dude, it's one way traffic.

id only reccomend this with pure md cause theres some grim stuff in pills, but drop first and when it's wearing off you start chillin' just have a few and you'll either go nuts or just chill out and stuff'll be more trippy.

i dunno if it gets more trippy on its own cause i always smoke when i drop.

1st experience with XTC happend to be with pure MDA capsules. Since I didn't know what I was doing and was trusting the buddy i was with we split a pill since I was afraid/scared of Ecstacy. I felt it but not good enough to say 'so...this is what Ecstacy is like huh...', I had probably quarter pill and a line of coke. I felt like I was a little bit more open but I DID NOT FEEL AT ALL the effects of the MDA. The buddy was fucked up though, so we left the guy's house to get money for some to buy (that was to test it out basically).

Check this out, 4hrs-6hrs after the lines we decide to go out in the neighbourhood and take a tab each. I swallowed it and I remember it creeping up VERY slowly up on me, and then BOOM! SHABAZZ....we were sitting on this curb waiting for someone while this was happening. I look over to my buddy and I go to him, barely able to talk due to EXTREME jaw clenching I mutter out very slowly, "H-e-y- man....is this su-su-pp-pp-osed to be normal for Ecstacy?" He goes from really quiet to really hyper, jumps up and goes "YEAH man, relax don't worry. This is the best ecstacy i've ever taken he goes to me". We drank that night and smoked a lot of weed but the thing was we walked to smoke weed with this Colombian guys from the neighbourhood, just because we 'fixated' on that park....we had to walk all the way downtown and back, not only that but out of all parks that one has the highest number of people duing illegal activites and violence.

In conclusion when I snorted it, it came on faster, but I didn't get to 'understand' what XTC was UNTIL I tried popping the pill.

snorting works fine, just hurts like a biatch. comes on really fast and hard too (although lasts about 2hrs less than oral ime) :)

but i thought snorting/plugging/etc only bypassed first-pass hepatic metabolism, and that it would eventually end up getting metabolised in your stomach anyway? clarification would be ace...

If your going to snort it and can only get pills and not MDMA crystals/powder then I suggest doing a acetone wash to them first so that you get the binders and caffeine and shit all out of it before you rail it...

justanotherperson said:
but i thought snorting/plugging/etc only bypassed first-pass hepatic metabolism, and that it would eventually end up getting metabolised in your stomach anyway? clarification would be ace...
I myself thought that also,
Can anyone clarify for us?

justanotherperson said:
snorting works fine, just hurts like a biatch. comes on really fast and hard too (although lasts about 2hrs less than oral ime) :)

It will end up getting metabolized by the liver, brain, whatever else like normal, and gradually removed by the kidneys. The stomach isn't really involved.

Okay, I've never had ecstacy and am not a doctor or anything, but the problem was said to be all his digestive bacteria dying off on account of the amoxicillin, right?

Could this guy eat some yogurt with live & active cultures for a couple days and go ahead and roll? I really don't think (but may be wrong) that it's going to keep killing off bacteria weeks after he quit taking it.

Sorry if this was mentioned already, I kinda skimmed.

last night i snorted mdma crystals (can't remember the last time i did that LOL)
i crushed the brownish crystal very fine
i snort about half a gram
i had this burning sensation and salty drips in my throat for 10+ minutes
i ate a ice cream and some cold tea made my throat feel better
the comeup was intense and hit me really fast
after peaking i puked out some hot dogs i had earlier LOL
cleaned my nose and did another line
this time no burning sensation and drip doesn't taste that bad anymore
peaking again and smoked some weed

i won't snort again, the comedown is horrible and i felt like i needed to snort more :|

I was on Amoxycillin, had 2 at lunchtime and then dumped pills at 10pm, rolled balls. The half-life of that antobiotic is fairly short hence why I did it.