• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Railed an amp line. Why the f*k do folks do this ?

Zonxx

Bluelighter
So im on amps today and am taking smaller doses now and then to maintain a peak - all taken Sublingually albeit my larger doses i obviously cant help but swallow some by accident infact ive done this practice so long that i LOVE the taste of adderall, its akeen to sugar for me kinda a chemical sweetness ( i have thousands of adderal brand pills because theyve piled up over the years of using only a few a month with an rx of 100/month i still dont understand why i got an rx for 3x 30mg xr/d) theyre not my amp of choice though but free and i sell the odd bottle for a few hundred i LOVE methamp pills this route almost more than i enjoy crack cocaine no lie, but the meth is very pure here and so abundant that its stupid cheap.. 1000-2kmg/pill for 2 bucks each beat that. im off topic sorry.
So 10min ago i went to take a dose (5-15mg) usually my maintnance doses are 10-30% of my initial dose. And i decided to rack it up and rail it, that drip was the most horrid thing ive ever encountered thankgod it was such a small amount of powder, the effects were quick of course but.. vs sublingual? Lets make a comparison, sublingual is like a yacht whereas railing is more akeen to a floating piece of wood you grabbed hold of to keep yourself from drowning

That was my personal opinion, not only did the rail only come on maybe a minute sooner but it also didnt have the same effect profile (expected a more of a type of euphoria of some kind) but i guess sublingually theres more ready surface area to absorb the amps but aside from onset i cant find a bioavailability % but knowing a very good portion is readily absorbed through sublingual you cant help but swallow some unfortunately however its extraordinarily overall way more effective as a ROA vs railing
I now dont comprehend why people do it, the " rush" is veery similar to sub minus the drip, nasal damage.

I cant speak for crystal though very hard to find around here i guess because pressed pills are much easier to transport and you can fit tens-hundreds-thousands of pills in a bag. I cant tell you why crystal isnt around vs the pressed pills other than that ihave discussed this with someone whos railed crystal and he says its great but ive also read plentiful of people enjoying railing amps i dont know if id wana sub crystal though id rather smoke that 9/10days, i hope i one day get to try that, i did smoke the pressed pills the high was wicked but lasted no more than 10minutes which was crappy vs an hour-2 1/2 till it starts to fade

Sorry for over elaborating and alittle rambling but you know how it goes, but yeah... fuck vaccuming up amps never.again.
~zonxx

I believe it is the same as people sniffing Oxy; lesser BA but a quicker onset. People for some reason associate insufflating drugs with euphoria. Even if not maintained for as long as oral or sublingual routes; they get that instant rush they seek. I am in 100% agreement with you that it is a waste with anything aside from Cocaine. Heroin as well for those anti-IV.

I believe it is the same as people sniffing Oxy; lesser BA but a quicker onset. People for some reason associate insufflating drugs with euphoria. Even if not maintained for as long as oral or sublingual routes; they get that instant rush they seek. I am in 100% agreement with you that it is a waste with anything aside from Cocaine. Heroin as well for those anti-IV.
actually i have mixed feelings on the snorting heroin ! ive smoked a good amount of it, but i have snorted it a few times, it actually is longer acting snorted! i haven't iv'd heroin because i just can't iv myself i get excited and move like a dingdong and miss tried several times, but perhaps for the better ive always missed -,- even tried one day (with a micron filter) to inject morphine sulfate the micron filter is to filter out non dissolvable/pill particulates that're nasty to iv and fucking couldn't get it anyways, when i was doing heroin it was a 1 month trial period and at 200 bucks a gram you can imagine how much daily use costed me it was to see if i could maintain my current pain relief and avoid wd's from my current daily pain managment meds but it just wasn't cost efficient at between .5-.8 a hit (chasing) i could never maintain that, not even if i was back to transporting coke which yielded its fair share of income which i ofcourse, blew on coke but that was a lifetime ago infact i gave up coke altogether for years till i ended up with shitty pain issues which smoking coke aids with, but i do cap my monthly allowance of it to 20-30 grams somtimes i use much less, depends how bad my pain is, very rarely is it to just use recreationally but of course i do enjoy that extra toke once in awhile sorry for a random ass ramble, you were the one that mentioned cocaine so i blame you haha!
but snorting while smoking heroin really made it go alot further (readers, do not fucking do this please its a very good way to die, i am very tolerant to opiates and even then it is an unsafe practice.)