• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Racemic meth

raising_da_piggy

Bluelighter
Can peeps explain what racemic methamphetamine tastes, looks,and smells like,some cat recons he has some,I've got to meet him tonight and I just thought I would do some research on it.please? Any one?

Roughly 50% less potent. My friend once took out the styrofoam filter from a Vicks inhaler and put it in the stem of a meth pipe: smoked some d-meth through it and said it did taste like própe. He used to know it from the '90s.

Basically, you get the body stimulation without any of the dopaminergic push that translates into euphoria and clarity of thought, IME. Honestly, if I had a choice between racemic meth and benzedrex, I’d choose the latter.

Should look, smell, and taste the same. It's the same molecule. Might be wrong though.

Leffingwell used to say amphetamine base smelled "fecal".

FWIW, methamphetamine HCl should have no or very little odor unless you're smoking the stuff.

Thanks, exactly what I needed to no,
I believe the UK amphetamine is different, as what would be sold as base is actually a different chemical to our amphetamine sulphate.ive heard so many times people saying meth amphetamine is stronger but I doubt it, I've had some deals of base putty that blew my mind,just a pea size which would be enough to make you cry, and also trip out! There's also the stuff that smells of soap wich is immense... In my humble opinion the pre cursors just ain't about, pfaudler bizo and STP wich have been touched on in literature sheds some light too. Oh thy lovely speed,tiz the bomb!

My guess is that the euro amphet (always sulphate, for some reason, but what do i know) comes in two grades that come down to the chirality: the good base that gets u spun off a dime must be a high purity dexedrine, the weaker, average crap, aside from impurities et al, probably is a racemic one as well. That's what I read years ago on some EU/DEA primer, the P2P synth was king of the market but occasionally someone was making higher quality.

unquestionly tho pure d-meth is stronger but not pound for pound exactly. It lasts much longer, releases more serotonin. I think racemic meth is even still present in the american markets, depending on what chems the labs had in mexico at the time. there's been a few bags I've touched that were so bad they seemed like they would have been racemic. I've had tons of local shakenbake birch reduction tweak that was better than that stuff, and a pseudo-to-meth reduction produces only d-meth (well not to mention over-- and under-reacted product, unfiltered mutagenic ingrediants, disfiguring fireballs...but no levo-vix at least!)

I’ve smoked meth for 5 years and I never knew that there was different meth I just assumed it was difference in quality. Usually shake is shitty but I mostly get whole shards and they’re good. But what’s the difference between racemic meth and d meth? And how can you tell?

I’ve smoked meth for 5 years and I never knew that there was different meth I just assumed it was difference in quality. Usually shake is shitty but I mostly get whole shards and they’re good. But what’s the difference between racemic meth and d meth? And how can you tell?
Oh brother just don't bother and nothing to worry about?

I couldn't tell you the difference unless you went and soaked me a lavender menthol cotton rod of you know what...

meth exists in two forms levo-meth and dextro-meth race mix is a 50/50 of both. levo doesn't have the euphoric effect dextro has that eye spinning mind melting rush. undesirable imo full dextro all the way