Mental Health Ra ing thoyghts intruding

Hezman94

Bluelighter
I sometimes hear whispers but not voices my thoughts mostly face a lot I cUt even watch a tv show as my brain can't focus it don't help I got.My disability assessment in couple months that always sends me ill.
Even when I hadn't been abusing opiates or uppers still the same thing tried olanzapine and quetiapine they've added citalopam which has helped me get out of bed already I can't even clean properly I can't do fuck all I get anxious walking to the shop and always on high alert invade someone starts on me fight wise even though I I now that least likely to happen in scared id kill someone by flipping out due to.all my.pent.up anxiety i.black out in fights I don't like fighting I been like this since a child no meds or drugs very anxious child did not really get bullied only odd times.
I live on my own what dont.help
I could see my dad but I never feel welcome I'm the black sheep cos I don't work people treat you.so.Much different when they do

Hezman, i see you very often here in Mental Health, but you never really follow up with anything after your initial post. I wonder if you see a doctor and what they think of all this?

Self medication is not a long term solution, and i think the only way to combat this anxiety is finding the right medication combination, which i can not recommend - only a trained professional.

Other than that, have you tried doing things like going for walks or to the gym to let out some energy?

I'm sorry that you've been suffering as long as you have been, i just feel like nothing we are saying to you is helping and therefore you should get professional treatment.

What do you think?

I sometimes hear whispers but not voices my thoughts mostly face a lot I cUt even watch a tv show as my brain can't focus it don't help I got.My disability assessment in couple months that always sends me ill.
Even when I hadn't been abusing opiates or uppers still the same thing tried olanzapine and quetiapine they've added citalopam which has helped me get out of bed already I can't even clean properly I can't do fuck all I get anxious walking to the shop and always on high alert invade someone starts on me fight wise even though I I now that least likely to happen in scared id kill someone by flipping out due to.all my.pent.up anxiety i.black out in fights I don't like fighting I been like this since a child no meds or drugs very anxious child did not really get bullied only odd times.
I live on my own what dont.help
I could see my dad but I never feel welcome I'm the black sheep cos I don't work people treat you.so.Much different when they do
I felt the same way before going into inpatient treatment. That way they supervised me medically while I was also going through opiate withdrawal. Also, people who don’t currently work a job is just a temporary status so don’t worry, after you get better, you can work if you choose.