• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

/r/Leaves

TheBlackPirate

Bluelighter
r/Trees said:
Hi /trees -- although many of you know us by now, we advertise /r/leaves here twice a year. Today's one of those days. If you've decided it's time to quit smoking, we can help...

Happy 2016 everybody!

New Year's Day is about resolutions for some people, and if you've resolved to quit smoking cannabis as one of yours, /r/leaves is a part of the trees community made up of people who have quit or are in the process of quitting.

We're not anti-smoking at all, we just support people who have decided that it's not for them anymore. If that's you then you're welcome to come by.

Thanks for letting me get in my "advertisement," and thanks also for the support /r/trees has always shown for /r/leaves. Happy New Year!

comments here

Officially, I smoke cannabis before bed everyday. This improves my sleep. Having suffered from addiction in the past I also realize how beneficial support is in working through quitting. Cannabis should be 100% legal and as cannabis users lets acknowledge the value of using cannabis AND the value of sobriety. Each has it's place. If ever you decide you should quit remember The Dark Side on Bluelight and r/Leaves.

There's some good reading on r/Leaves. I'm not on Reddit so I had never heard of that subforum before....

Thanks, man.