• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

R.I.P Slipspeed (Adam) - Brisbane 15-11-02

*sigh*...i can relate, but i can't comprehend...so sad
my condolences to family and friends

:( , it's so tragic when something like this happens, hope everyone is coping somewhat.

I just found out about this! OMG! this is so sad! poor guy, i hope he was having a fantastic night and a good boogie, not suffering... :( *HUGS* to all who knew him, and those who might have known him (peraps i was one of them :( )
Andromeda

Condolences to you dude.
:(
i dont want to sound like the typical cliche, but try to keep your head up, pretty soon the hurt turns to all the good memories of the times you spent together. and you start to smile at the thought of those we've lost.

There’s a lot of rumours going around and at the moment nobody I know really knows for sure. I knew Adam, although not well and it’s terrible to see someone so young go down in such a way.
I’d prefer it if we kept any speculation from this thread and left it to the people close to him to post about it if/when they choose to.

. *hugs to kitty*
This is sad.
I remember talking to Ianhard before he died. I know how this feels.
Condolences to all in brisbane and indeed all on BL who are close to Adam.
:| =K9=

tragedy with a capital T. i was close to this, but fortunately i didn't get there. yet another waste of wonderful human potential. if only i could have told him how wonderful life would turn out to be if he had hung in there :( .
definitely not happy, jan!!!!!!!!!11
_fluffy out_

it was a terrible shock to me when i found out about adam yesterday afternoon. I was only talking to him on friday and wouldn't have given it a second thought that they may have been and would be the last time i would speak to him. It hurts me really bad that only now adam will know how much people cared about him and now it is too late. I think we should all put in effort to remind our friends now and then how much they mean to us. You will be missed adam and I for one will miss your hug at adventjah. I know a couple of people who were extremely rude to you by ignoring you on several occassions and i hope wherever u are you remember your friends and not these people. You have put a smile on my face these last few weeks when I was going through some hard times and it seems I will never be able to return the favour.
RIP adam
you will be strongly missed
xoxox
nicole

shit. one of the threads I hate to see. My thoughts go out to those who knew him. Play it safe out there and like some others have said always be there for your friends when they are in need.