• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Share Quotes that have always stuck with you

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on......... shame on you......... Fool me........you can't get fooled again!!"

- George W. Bush

Lol one from my bro years ago all of our friends were drinking and there was something on tv and my bro asked who the f is that ? I said J Lo and his drunk reply was ill J Lo her ass. Lololol idk why it just made me laugh now more than ever.

SARA: You drove up in a cab. Did you see who had the best seat? I'm somebody now, Harry. Everybody likes me. Soon, millions of people will see me and they'll all like me. I'll tell them about you, your father, how good he was to us...remember? It's a reason to get up in the morning. To lose weight. To fit in the red dress. It's a reason to smile. It makes tomorrow alright.
What have I got, Harry? Hmm? Why should I even make the bed, or do the dishes? I do them - but why should I? I'm alone. Your father's gone...you're gone. I've got nobody to care for.
What have I got, Harry? I'm lonely...I'm old.
HARRY: You've got friends, ma
SARA: Ahh, it's not the same. They don't need me. [talking about her pills]...I like the way I feel. I like thinking about the red dress and television and you and your father. Now when I get the sun, I smile.

Saddest character ever

"See, to live is to suffer
but to survive, well that's to find meaning in the suffering." ~  DMX in the intro of his song  Slippin'

Their are MANY more from old philosophers to a bunch of Tupac Shakur quotes..I really try to disregard movies, NOT BOOKS, just movies or any quotes from film because it's not original enough for me to be repeated, besides random day to day quotes when talking to myself around my friends or family for example I might blurt out some shit like,
"Pee Aye Are Tee Why???(p.a.r.t.y) BECAUSE I GOTTA!!!!!" Jim Carrey in The Mask.

I doesn't sound like it, because the grammar is off.
Probably modernized.

Usually one would say "omnes vulnerant", the other way round it sounds quite weird, like "I speaking English". I learned Latin in School and Grammar was very important to my teacher

Its very possible to have error with grammar.Studied a little bit latin long time ago,but not remember much
YEAH I like totally forgot all of my Latin as soon as the @PriestTheyCalledHim gave me a much needed exorcism and the demons took the Latin with them.
Good lord please Flower power give Eastside Nas a rest. Nobody learning shit from you correcting Latin grammar.

This reminds me of another movie quote but its from the edited TV version and sorry no Latin lol, "Your mother sews socks that smell" - exorcist

YEAH I like totally forgot all of my Latin as soon as the @PriestTheyCalledHim gave me a much needed exorcism and the demons took the Latin with them.
Good lord please Flower power give Eastside Nas a rest. Nobody learning shit from you correcting Latin grammar.

This reminds me of another movie quote but its from the edited TV version and sorry no Latin lol, "Your mother sews socks that smell" - exorcist
my grammar is awful...tell u what...i dont know grammar of my language too,but i write correctly....inner feelin"but the grammar is needful just because not anyone could understand my thoughts......except tne Nurse or some others who can read between the lines

the time is in us and we are in the time-Vasil Levski