• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Share Quotes that have always stuck with you

I put this quote on my daughter's hospital crib bed right after I gave birth to her. She now has it tattooed on her ...

"You torment yourself wondering how they couldn't love your burning heart...and the answer is darling....
You are not the star you thought you were, YOU are the fucking UNIVERSE and not everyone is an astronaut."

I must not fear, fear is the midkiller. It's the death that brings obliteration. JFT, I will face my fear, and I will permit it to pass over me and through me, & when it has gone past... I will turn to the inner eye to see its path.

"What will befall you, is a function of how you think about the life you're in"

Micheal Mann

@Zopiclone bandit

"I've never been lonely. I've been in a room -- I've felt suicidal. I've been depressed. I've felt awful -- awful beyond all -- but I never felt that one other person could enter that room and cure what was bothering me...or that any number of people could enter that room. In other words, loneliness is something I've never been bothered with because I've always had this terrible itch for solitude. It's being at a party, or at a stadium full of people cheering for something, that I might feel loneliness. I'll quote Ibsen, "The strongest men are the most alone." I've never thought, "Well, some beautiful blonde will come in here and give me a fuck-job, rub my balls, and I'll feel good." No, that won't help. You know the typical crowd, "Wow, it's Friday night, what are you going to do? Just sit there?" Well, yeah. Because there's nothing out there. It's stupidity. Stupid people mingling with stupid people. Let them stupidify themselves. I've never been bothered with the need to rush out into the night. I hid in bars, because I didn't want to hide in factories. That's all. Sorry for all the millions, but I've never been lonely. I like myself. I'm the best form of entertainment I have. Let's drink more wine!" --Charles Bukowski

"There's no light at the end of the tunnel, there isn't even a tunnel. The best thing I can do is get drunk and listen to classical music. Or sleep and wait for death to get closer. Leaving this will not be a horrible thing. Yet I'm glad, somehow, that I threw my words in the air: confetti, celebrating nothing." --Charles Bukowski

I'm in my bed at 5pm, having a cigarette, waiting for some drugs, and I love it. I went to the supermarket before, saw how many people were lined up (because Easter in a tourist area) and walked straight back out. Bought some food at the servo (convenience store) for double the price and drove home. I hate it out there like you wouldn't believe! It's like I'm allergic to it 🤮
Definitely could relate to the first one.. women call me a tease all the time and I tell them, “Sweetheart I’m not being tease. I just respect myself and want something more than just a fuck. I’m not gonna give you my heart and you end up getting cold feet cuz you can’t handle a handsome man that’s both masculine but is afraid to show his gentle side. I’d rather be in love with myself then go through disappointment.”

And I havent found anyone I can trust but several women keep trying to claw their way in.. this is harder than I thought 🫤

Another one for ANZAC day …

From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be rememberèd—
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition

William Shakespeare, Henry V, Act IV Scene iii 18–67, St Crispin’s Day Speech

(Which also has that immortal line..)

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; Or close the wall up with our English dead.

Henry V, Act-III, Scene-I, Lines 1-2

Only, we recall every ANZAC day when watch the movie Gallipoli again after getting drunk at breakfast and losing at 2-Up…

…by the 20th century the English officer class much preferred closing their walls (and trenches) up with Australian dead..

Cunts.

“Life is a barrage of bullets and rain
An onslaught of love and pain.
And a desire for unstable and sane.” - Me

“I’m F-R-E-E fuck nigga free. Everybody baby mama wanna look like me.” -Yella Barbie

Lmaoo that’s just a bar from one of my songs I’m just being goofy 🤣