• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Quote Me A Piece Of Writing That You Really, Really Love :)

A work of art is the unique result of a unique temperament.
Oscar Wilde

“Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.” ~Pablo Picasso

14054116_10157522968260314_4386415367317545169_n.jpg

"And I said unto them, Ye are holy unto the LORD; the vessels are holy also; and the silver and the gold are a freewill offering unto the LORD God of your fathers," (Ezra 8:28, Ezra the Scribe, Holy Bible).

“No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.”
Buddha

“You only lose what you cling to.”
Buddha

The water, cloaked in
Dark shades of night,
Is morbidly still.
A pale glimmer of moon light
Breaks through the darkness,
Granting me sight.
The water has no end.
I see, but all I do is stare.
I see the abyss,
And fear turns to dispair.
Icy tendrils grip at my feet,
Drag me down,
And with not ahope,
I fear that I have found,
That I can scream,
But I shall die without a sound.
The water fills my lungs.
Finally rod of the bitter taste of air,
I know my life will soon end,
And I do not care.
Still alive, my hope turns to despair...

14079465_10157527380670314_1770758889539518606_n.jpg

"And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him," (Malachi 3:17, The LORD God Almighty through Malachi the Prophet, Holy Bible).

The water, cloaked in
Dark shades of night,
Is morbidly still.
A pale glimmer of moon light
Breaks through the darkness,
Granting me sight.
The water has no end.
I see, but all I do is stare.
I see the abyss,
And fear turns to dispair.
Icy tendrils grip at my feet,
Drag me down,
And with not ahope,
I fear that I have found,
That I can scream,
But I shall die without a sound.
The water fills my lungs.
Finally rod of the bitter taste of air,
I know my life will soon end,
And I do not care.
Still alive, my hope turns to despair...

^ Nice writing.

“And I got out of there without punching anyone, kicking anyone, or breaking down in tears.
Some days the small victories are all you achieve.”

“Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.”

“Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.” Anaïs Nin

14224797_10157571840545314_631310764352813572_n.jpg

"LORD, thou hast heard the desire of the humble: thou wilt prepare their heart, thou wilt cause thine ear to hear," (Psalm 10:17, David the Servant of God, Holy Bible).

Last edited:
^ What does that mean to you? I'm curious.. in your own words.

"We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are.”
Anaïs Nin

14141894_10157576237415314_1825145605532124181_n.jpg

"For thou wilt light my candle: the LORD my God will enlighten my darkness," (Psalm 18:28, King David the Shepherd/Poet/Warrior/Priest/Prophet, Holy Bible).

^ What does that mean to you? I'm curious.. in your own words.

I'm not a preacher or a teacher, I am only a Christian. Therefore, it is not my privilege to explain these concepts. I sincerely apologize if this reply seems rude. Trust me, I would love to go into all the details but, fortunately or unfortunately, the LORD has informed me that I am no preacher or teacher, and that I shouldn't be teaching anyone. I'm really just here to express myself. Again, all sincere apologies.

Not at all, you haven't offended me. But thanks for having shared that with me. In a way it's how we meet each other in the world. I noticed that a lot of people who are religious are somehow happy with their lives. Even happier than others who don't believe in certain religions but in God in general. There's a lot of people who says religion is not logical and irrational but if it's making you happy and contempt. Who am I to question you. I was only interested in knowing how that came from but you have said enough. Thank you for answering my question!

I really wanted to believe in something that powerful and be that joyful about life. But I'm too rational to make it through religion although I do respect yours and do believe that God exists in forms that I can not express in words.

"I believe in commitment. I believe in being open and trusting each other and respecting each other completely."

“Respect was invented to cover the empty place where love should be.”
Leo Tolstoy

14212636_10157581288505314_2551280907749432523_n.jpg

"The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted," (Psalm 18:46, King David, Holy Bible).

“When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall.
Think of it--always.”

Mahatma Gandhi

“You long for life, yet you try to solve the problems of life by a logical tangle! And how tiresome, how insolent your tricks are, and, at the same time, how awfully frightened you are! You talk a lot of nonsense and you seem to be very pleased with it; you say a lot of impudent things, and you are yourself always afraid and apologising for them. You assure us that you are afraid of nothing, and at the same time you try to earn our good opinion. You assure us that you are gnashing your teeth, but at the same time you crack jokes to make us laugh. You know your jokes are not amusing, but you seem to be highly pleased with their literary merit. You may perhaps have really suffered, but you don’t seem to have the slightest respect for your suffering.

There may be some truth in you, but there is no humility. You carry your truth to the market place out of the pettiest vanity to make a public show of it and to discredit it. No doubt you mean to say something, but you conceal your last word out of fear, because you haven’t the courage to say it, but only craven insolence. You boast about your sensibility, but you merely don’t know your own mind. For though your mind is active enough, your heart is darkened with corruption, and without a pure heart there can be no full or genuine sensibility. And how tiresome you are! How you impose yourself on people! The airs you give yourself! Lies, lies, lies!”

safe_image.php

"Wait on the LORD: be of good courage and the LORD shall strengthen your heart: wait, I say, on the LORD," (Psalm 27:14, David, Holy Bible).

safe_image.php

"Save thy people, and bless thine inheritance: feed them also, and lift them up for ever," (Psalm 28:9, David, Holy Bible).