• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Quitting with the help of the methadone.

Nannaou

Greenlighter
Hi, I am newly registered but a long time reader, before mumbling, let me tell you little about me. I did drugs, loved them than I quit, occasionall Trip's and joints aside, I pretty much stop for over 20 years, I fell after 2 decade, and man I fell. When I quit 22 years ago I was proud of myself, you see I was a functional junkie, no one could say that I was shooting 8-10 times 2,5-3 grams of pure Turkish shit and quitting was not that hard either, fast forward 2017, now 40 and been a functional junkie for 2 years straight was a hell to recover from. Why am I telling you all this, there's a cure for it , if you are afraid of the dreaded withdrawal symptoms there's cure, all you need is 100 mg of methadone, shoot your last spoon, take that last smoke at 5 PM set your alarm to 5 AM take the first 40 mg and go back to sleep, same day take 10, next day take 20 when you wake up 10 the next day and the five. It's ZERO PAIN OR DISCOMFORT WHAT'S SO EVER, I know there are people out there can't believe it works but it works zero discomfort, but you can't do this more than once in a month, methadone is a devil no one should fuck with. So I am clean, it took me almost 3 years to be able to say this but I am, just take the damn 100mg and an once of weed you'll be back on track in 2 weeks I promise you.

Hey there buddy, newbie, member... friend? I was only joking. I have tons of friends. So many, my schedule is more jammed than a Lowell High Schooler. But, if you want to hit me up, I'll probably respond! Welcome to Bluelight man. I understand that you're new, so please don't take this personally, but I'm gonna have to give you some gentle redirection here. First off, Methadone is just as dangerous as Heroin and for many different reasons, probably more dangerous. Let's not treat it like it's some kind of herbal supplement that we saw on Dr. Oz. It can and does kill all the time. There were some high-school aged kids when I was myself. who actually broke into a clinic and stole some dispensing bottles, thinking they were quite slick. They ended up taking a couple small sips before making off with their haul.

They found one dead on the street and the other two died upon reaching their homes and sleeping. Don't underestimate the shit and 100mg FYI is actually a high-dosage. It's an fantastically high dose for a new, naive user. We cannot just be rubber stamping the Opioid Epidemic, as it were, with a "just take 100mg Methadone baby". We will have so many dead bodies that the mortuary industry will become a primary area of study for our nation's collegiates. I'm so glad that Methaonde is working or has worked for you! We all love to here folks returning to relative normalcy!

On a less immediately important note, you're being irresponsible by telling folks that their withdrawal will be painless regarding of the method. It's just not a nice thing to do to your peers. Depending upon one's habit, especially considering the advent of Fentanyl and Company, inducting on Methadone can still be a fairly painful experience, as they will only raise you as fast as the law allows. To an even lesser extent, not everybody gets the same benefit from Cannabis.

Your experience doesn't dictate that of others, but I so appreciate you wanting to help dude! For that reason I'm locking this one up

Firstly, I am sorry for my English, if I ever make a mistake, since been a while don't use it as my primary language, it has been deteriorated What is the load dose if you start going to methadone clinic, was it 80mg or hundred the first day and + 10 the consecutive days, I am suggesting much lesser dose on a several days, and yes it is almost as easy as "just take 100mg Methadone baby" for a determined person and yes it is something not to fuck with. I can understand that you are try and be extra careful, with the opioid crises and fentanyl, I can only observe from overseas, but nonetheless, this will help people more than government shoving the shit in their throats and I have seen/experience this will help. Did you actually used and quit any opioid yourself?