Quitting Sustanon 250 mid cycle...

Garden Man

Bluelighter
Hey guys. I have been using sust 250 for about 3 weeks now, roughly 750mg a week (EOD injections). However I bought it spontaneously and foolishly, and didn't have much consideration for potential side effects. It has been working fine, but I realize that, due to not having proper access to recommended PCT drugs, I'd rather quit now as opposed to continuing and suffering potentially serious side effects. I took my last shot today (250mg), and including today it has been 24 days. Now compared to these long ass cycles I read about, and being in my early 20s, I don't think I fucked up my HPTA and should be able to walk away relatively unscathed. This is my first cycle (as you might have guessed), so maybe that might factor into the outcome and allow for a lessened blow after cessation. On the forums I read about how drastic 8 week cycles of breast cancer drugs are imperative following 2 shots of testosterone, and without hcg, clomid, and nolva, you're doomed to be on TRT the rest of your life - even if you've only been using a short period. I really think, in my circumstance, it's not required. But what the hell do I know.

So please give me your thoughts. What should I do? Should I stay on it until I can get PCT (nolva) in Oct? Even then, that's not a sure thing; so I don't want to keep dosing until I can get proper PCT drugs...lol...Or should I just quit right now, because the longer I go, the greater the chance for side-effects is going to be.

Thanks.

You can stop and be fine bro. In most cases at 24 days the stuff is really just now building up in your system

All that shit about breast cancer and being on trt forevr is ridiculous

Hey guys. I have been using sust 250 for about 3 weeks now, roughly 750mg a week (EOD injections). However I bought it spontaneously and foolishly, and didn't have much consideration for potential side effects. It has been working fine, but I realize that, due to not having proper access to recommended PCT drugs, I'd rather quit now as opposed to continuing and suffering potentially serious side effects. I took my last shot today (250mg), and including today it has been 24 days. Now compared to these long ass cycles I read about, and being in my early 20s, I don't think I fucked up my HPTA and should be able to walk away relatively unscathed. This is my first cycle (as you might have guessed), so maybe that might factor into the outcome and allow for a lessened blow after cessation. On the forums I read about how drastic 8 week cycles of breast cancer drugs are imperative following 2 shots of testosterone, and without hcg, clomid, and nolva, you're doomed to be on TRT the rest of your life - even if you've only been using a short period. I really think, in my circumstance, it's not required. But what the hell do I know.

So please give me your thoughts. What should I do? Should I stay on it until I can get PCT (nolva) in Oct? Even then, that's not a sure thing; so I don't want to keep dosing until I can get proper PCT drugs...lol...Or should I just quit right now, because the longer I go, the greater the chance for side-effects is going to be.

Thanks.

I've been on and off since 1980's never used PCT drugs in all that time, so don't believe what you read on some steroid boards... Taper off, drop suppressive compounds early (if using them)..

I've been on and off since 1980's never used PCT drugs in all that time, so don't believe what you read on some steroid boards... Taper off, drop suppressive compounds early (if using them)..

Sustanon is the only drug I'm using right now. How should I proceed for a taper? I was thinking just stopping altogether. Given the nature of sust, it gradually drops off as each ester becomes cleared. It almost has a 'self-tapering' effect to it - if that makes any sense. Or is that bad news bears?

On another note, just want to say this is a great forum. A lot of good, sensible information here. The other steroid forums made me feel paranoid to no end, but BL helped bring me back to the ground lol.

On another note, just want to say this is a great forum. A lot of good, sensible information here. The other steroid forums made me feel paranoid to no end, but BL helped bring me back to the ground lol.

Yeah being a member of many boards I know what youre talking about

As far as the taper just progressively take less and less over time, there is no real rhyme or reason in my opinion. You havent been on long as it is, so every week just drop the dose and be done in 3-4 weeks

Yeah being a member of many boards I know what youre talking about

As far as the taper just progressively take less and less over time, there is no real rhyme or reason in my opinion. You havent been on long as it is, so every week just drop the dose and be done in 3-4 weeks

Ok, I'll do 250mg next Monday, then 125mg the following monday, then 62.5mg the next monday...3 weeks, with 50% drops each dose.

Ok, I'll do 250mg next Monday, then 125mg the following monday, then 62.5mg the next monday...3 weeks, with 50% drops each dose.

Sounds about right
Having not been on for any real amount of time you should see no issues at all

Yep.. That's kinda what I was thinking..

Last edited by a moderator:
Then it's settled. That's the plan. Thanks for the help guys. I'll update this and let you know how I'm going. I'm really not worried about having the test levels of a castrated 80 year old man, as I have only been using for under 4 weeks, haven't been using ridiculous doses, and have only used the one drug. There's probably some suppression, but I'm confident it can bounce back relatively quickly. I believe PCT is necessary for long, heavy-dosed, multi-drug cycles; and even then, you're going to have deal with some sort of kick-back once PCT is finished. PCT is like a band-aid, and most of these PCT advocates just use it as a bridge until their next cycle...