• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Quitting oxy and would like advise

flakrun

Bluelighter
Hello.

So I went back at using, and it is what it is I guess. Now I want to stop, as it does not have any effect anymore and I can't afford it.

I am quitting 60-100 mg oxy a day habit, which I have been using for 3 weeks.

What can I expect, and what is the best way to approach this? When will I start to feel withdrawl, and is it guaranteed I will get withdrawals?

I hope you can give me a good answer to my concerns.

Thank you!

It's surprising to me that after only 3 weeks, you say there is no effect anymore. Are you sure that what you are getting is oxy? Depending on what exactly you've been taking will determine your withdrawals. Any possibility of fent being in the oxy? I don't use anymore because I assume everything from the street has fent now, especially where I live. 3 weeks is nothing and you should be back to yourself in 3 days. Stock up on some Gatorade and easy to prepare light meals. Good Luck!!!

It's surprising to me that after only 3 weeks, you say there is no effect anymore. Are you sure that what you are getting is oxy? Depending on what exactly you've been taking will determine your withdrawals. Any possibility of fent being in the oxy? I don't use anymore because I assume everything from the street has fent now, especially where I live. 3 weeks is nothing and you should be back to yourself in 3 days. Stock up on some Gatorade and easy to prepare light meals. Good Luck!!!
Thank you so much for the reply! It's 100% pharma oxy, I'm from Europe, so here all of is in blisters when you get it.

I hope I will be OK. I don't feel anything at all. I take 80 day 1 and feel good, then take ex. 120 mg on day 3 and feel nothing!