Quitting Heroin w Suboxone and it's great but...

junkie0

Greenlighter
I started w H, no pills, none of that, just smoked H one day and never stopped lol that went on for a year or so. The past week or so I started IVing cause I NEVER got high anymore. IVd for the first time aaand... nothing. Few more times and still nothing. Point being, couldn't get high anymore. Started on subs yesterday and it takes away all the physical struggle but I still feel the need to get high all the time. I'm a downer person and never liked to do stuff like meth without having H to come back down with. I feel like nothing will do it anymore. I used to be a huge drinker then I stopped for H and now I can't even drink a beer anymore cause it's just so unappealing.

Do any of you know anything that can help? Plus besides that I've been beyond bored. All my time used to be taken up getting high or tryna get high now I don't know what to do w myself. I swear I'm goin insane lmao someone help

All I can suggest is to stay busy.

Delete anyone from your phone who sells and stay away from any friends who use. Anything can be a trigger, so the best solution is to avoid anyone you hung out with that ever used drugs or uses drugs.

For me, I chose not to spend time with anyone who I met before 25 which seems to be a good plan.

It seems difficult at first, but it's most important thing will be to stay active and busy.

Try to keep active and try to keep your mind busy. Benzo's will assist with anxiety, but make sure you aren't trading one addiction for another.

Hang in there, if you are truly commited, you should conquer your addiction.