Quite confused on something here..

fox5547

Greenlighter
okay, so I'm not quite sure about this rule:

-Do not use ineffective self-incrimination avoidance terms. Terms include but are not limited to: SWIM; my dog; etc.

the few times I've visited BL I've seen people say "SWIM" and "My cat" and such all of the time. so is this rule stating that you are supposed to use those, or not? its quite confusing

Also, is it against the rules to discuss how you will be doing the drugs, dealing, and buying? I just want to make sure I understand the rules before I post anything too heavy

Last edited:
http://wiki.bluelight.org/index.php/Bluelight_User_Agreement_(BLUA)

Specifically, you may not:
1. use Bluelight in any way, shape or form for unlawful purposes, including, without limitation: attempting to solicit or obtain contraband substances or substances of a quasi-legal status or information on how to do so;

posting or exchanging any information on ongoing or future criminal activity, any information which can be construed as discussing such activity or actively encouraging others to engage in criminal activities;

ask for advice regarding drug tests;

use ineffective self-incrimination avoidance terms. Terms include but are not limited to: SWIM; my dog; etc.

Last edited:
I got flamed for saying "swim" when I greenlighted . The OG's on this site just get annoyed by it. Me = just think it's funny

the few times I've visited BL I've seen people say "SWIM" and "My cat" and such all of the time. so is this rule stating that you are supposed to use those, or not? its quite confusing

You're probably mistaken, there's another forum with a very similar theme that enforces the use of SWIM... we're the polar opposite.

yeah now that I think of it, its probably "drug-forum" or something. the theme looks similar.

Aa for the other part of your question, it's best to not talk about doing illegal things in the future. Like don't be saying you have a pound of weed being delivered to your house on Friday, but it's fine to talk about smoking weed in general. Just keep the discussion to smaller amounts, and you don't need to mention possessing drugs in order to ask your question.

For example you can ask if it's safe to mix two drugs without getting into how many you got and how you got them and you will still get the same answer without all the incrimination.