• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Quit kratom now have orange poop, wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thurston

Bluelighter
I quit pills a year ago and started taking kratom to manage PAWS. When on kratom I would shit giant turds about 2-3 times a week that were normal color. Since I've quit kratom (about an oz of powdered leaf a day) my shit has been orange and not well digested. Does anyone know what is up? I'm suspecting my body wasn't creating as much bile during the kratom usage and still hasn't recovered. Will I return to normal? Last blood work I had done was when I was on kratom and all tests came back fine.

It's probably diet related moreso than the kratom.

If kratom constipation works the same way opiate constipation works, then it basically slows everything down inside of you so more water gets absorbed creating the constipation.

After quitting opiates it can take a bit of time for things to get back to normal. Just make sure to get your fiber(fruit, vegetables, or even supplements) and perhaps try some probiotics. If after doing that for a couple of weeks you're in the same situation go see someone.

Your poop has come back to life. Orange poop means it's the exact opposite of constipated kratom shits that come out black in color.

Status
Not open for further replies.