• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Quit huge kratom habit, experiencing NO wd symptoms..

^ Ya, I don't get any of that with kratom. Definitely no RLS or fidgeting. And the only depression I get is depression over money spent or just having used it at all. It's not that soul-crushinf depression that comes with stopping real opiates.

Ya, only insomnia, which is bad on like days 3-6 no kratom. But even then it may be insomnia due to fear of insomnia, and not actual insomnia due to withdrawal.

This is me exactly. I was really expecting some RLS and could've screamed for joy after realizing it's not gonna happen.(It was my hallmark symptom and It was always one of the first to appear, among other things). Deff haven't been sleeping the best and some nights have to get in and out of a hot bath a few times before I can pass out, but It's not huge deal. Gotta few etiz, but funny thing is now w/o Kratom I fuckin hate benzos. I used to enjoy ordering the occasional blister pack and getting some etiz/kratom synergy going but TBH that shits bad news and last thing I need is a horrific addiction to a drug I'm not even really big on. I can't even fathom benzo w/d. But yea, I actually used that exact term "soul crushing depression" earlier today talking to someone. Really no other way to put that one in words... You've either felt it or you haven't. Really happy that ones absent too, lol.