• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Quit doubt

xannyhead

Bluelighter
Im prescribed 30mg vyvanse daily. Recently, ive been diagnosed with covid and today I had a panic attack which made me take xanax, just about now. How long should I wait to take my vyvanse? Is it ok for me to just take my vyvanse as usual, when I wake up? Or would the interaction be problematic?

ty so much i had such a bad panick attack i ended up taking 4mg xanax whitin 2 hours and ill take my vyvanse in 9 hours whe n i wake up
sorry if im being inconvinient but its ok right to take vyvanse 30mg as i wake up

You will thank yourself for asking and not combining the two. Not that it would be dangerous. But the stimulant nature could have had you taking more then the 4 mg.

Benzodiazepinen are so subtle, 4 mg Alprazolam, is a lot. The relief of anxiety was probably there when you were on 2 mg you could have missed it.

Anxiety vs anxiety relief. In my case benzo's work before I start feeling them ;)

But I know what to look for.

Corona isn't a death sentence I just want to relay. Far from it.

I've had friends who caught it and it was just like a slight opiate withdrawal for a day then nothing else, lol. I think the spectrum of how bad it can be is too wide to promote panic. In fact, most of my friends ended up being completely fine.

I've had friends who caught it and it was just like a slight opiate withdrawal for a day then nothing else, lol. I think the spectrum of how bad it can be is too wide to promote panic. In fact, most of my friends ended up being completely fine.
Most won't die only elderly, sick and overweight men: like mental healthcare worker's and politician's (wishful thinking of my part)

Its infecting it to your granny or mother that have most of us worried.

Hmm, that's downplaying it a little I think. Yes, there are many similarities with opiate withdrawal but I had what I consider a mild dose and it completely knocked me off my arse for a week when it fully kicked in following a week of weird symptoms, then another week of recovery after the acute phase. Three weeks in total.

Basically, don't listen to your friends unless you've experienced it yourself...