• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

quit cocaine a month ago

meloxx22

Greenlighter
Hi everyone, this is my first post
I haven’t been doing drugs for a long time, only started using last summer and got pretty addicted to cocaine. I had been taking it for about 5 months, was doing 2-3g a week, taking about 1g each time. my nose would often hurt when i’d stop & sometimes there would be a bit of blood when i’d blow my nose. i haven’t used in a month and have no desire to, i’m doing really well but i’m so scared that i might’ve damaged my nose permanently. i didn’t burn a hole through my septum and my nose looks fine, but i feel like the inside got thinner/weaker and it’s causing me so much anxiety. i don’t know who to talk to, and i’m really struggling with feeling alone. I’m scared that it’s only going to get worse and that my nostrils will collapse. Do any of you have any advice?

I haven’t been doing drugs for a long time, only started using last summer and got pretty addicted to cocaine. I had been taking it for about 5 months, was doing 2-3g a week, taking about 1g each time. my nose would often hurt when i’d stop & sometimes there would be a bit of blood when i’d blow my nose. i haven’t used in a month and have no desire to, i’m doing really well but i’m so scared that i might’ve damaged my nose permanently. i didn’t burn a hole through my septum and my nose looks fine, but i feel like the inside got thinner/weaker and it’s causing me so much anxiety. i don’t know who to talk to, and i’m really struggling with feeling alone. I’m scared that it’s only going to get worse and that my nostrils will collapse. Do any of you have any advice?
Hello, this will be my first reply. Long time reader and have been thinking to start an account. After reading your post, I made an account. Just to tell you that you’re cruising in the right direction. You’ve stopped using. Keep it that way. I wouldn’t recommend street drugs to others. But as a long time functioning addict raised by functioning addicts. I now a lot of people that have put a whole lot of drugs to their noses, for years, lots of years. I know that your nose is A O K! Don’t worry and don’t do drugs.

My SO had this issue and cleared it up with a humidifier... not to say this is what the answer is. Is it relatively dry as far as humidity?
How long has it been going on?
Any changes in areas or altitude?
Anyway, welcome to bluelight.
Glad to have ya. :)
So I gotta bounce.
Ttyl
Peace