• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Quiet brain after sass/mdma? Please help

Hellome

Greenlighter
Hi everyone, it's been 22 days since I took a .1g pill of "sass", which was white, so I'm assuming it was at least partly mdma. Since this day, aside from emotional problems (I J just went away to college) my brain has been strangely... Quiet. I saw somebody explain it on here as they could "no longer hear the voice in their head", which I agree is a good description. I am so fearful that I may have caused permanent damage; the last time I did anything of the Molly type was 3 years prior and so it's not like I'm a heavy user of any kind. I'm so terrified of losing my old self and just being a dumbed-down, quiet, boring shadow of her. Should I get my brain checked out? Please send advice :(

I took a .1g pill of "sass", which was white, so I'm assuming it was at least partly mdma.

This is a bad assumption, the fact that the pill was white does not at all mean that there was any MDMA in it.

That said, it's unlikely that your feeling will be permanent. Try to eat healthy, exercise regularly, and get plenty of sleep, and you'll feel better with time.