• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

quick update ( recovery )

Hey cope!!! Congrats on your recovery man!! I am experiencing my 3rd month long term comedown, my symptoms are anxiety, derealization, spaced out, decline in cognitive abilities like probleme solving, reading, verbal fluency etc...

What gives me hope is that everyday around 7pm I feel almost good again, back to my old self but then I go to bed, sleep and wake up the next morning in the same status, anxious, disassociated, spaced out etc... As the day progresses and I get around 7pm then BAM! I feel good again and my cognitive habilitys come back.

Can you give me some feedback? What were your symptoms and did you experienced also those cycles, fluctuations?

Thank you for your time bro, I hope to heal like you one day!!!

Hey. Cope. now that your good. Any feeling of smoking pot or tripping at all?

Hi PMZ, from 0 to 100 how fucked up you were when you had your comedown? symptoms? Now from 0 to 100 how much have you recovered? cognitive abilities? reading comprehension?

Hi PMZ, from 0 to 100 how fucked up you were when you had your comedown? symptoms? Now from 0 to 100 how much have you recovered? cognitive abilities? reading comprehension?

Im at a good 80 percent now. Reading is pretty much a non issue now. My head is way faster. Its more my memory that slows me down more than anything else i feel now.