• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants quick question

PrettyBoyTroy

Greenlighter
Started meth 4 days ago please help

Hello. I?m very new to this forum and I made this account to ask a question in regards to meth use. I have recently quit marijuana, cigarettes, sugar, and cut down my sodium intake. I am now on day for of being clean but when I quit all these I started up meth. I met this guy and asked if I could buy a point of meth [with momey] so he gave me some and that night I used around 15mg as I am very skeptical of the effects. And that night I stayed up doing about 3-5mg twice after that. Everyday from that day I?ve been doing about 15-20mg nothing more and I just ran out. I waited 16 hours and noticed no withdrawal symptoms. Do you guys think this is a safe dose?

Side effects I noticed: heart rate is around 80-100bpm resting and when I get up to do something it will go up to 130-140. My temperature never goes up past 100.5 and I?m also taking just about every supplement and vitamin to reduce the effects of meth, as seen on the post at another site . Do you guys think I should just stop now before it?s too late? Or is this a perfectly safe dose.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I think you should stop now before you get drawn into using it constantly and then addicted. Many people start off slow and with low doses, but before you know it, you'll be on a 3 month bender.

If you had a plan beforehand when you decided to quite weed, smokes, sugar etc, I'd recommend you try to get back to that if you can.

What if I have strong self control and stick to only20mg TOPS each day? I haven’t had any withdrawal or cravings

Haha - my friend many of us think we have strong self control at times :) And for sure, there are a few people out there who do. But the fact you're even asking tells me you really really like meth already, and don't want to stop.

Well yeah I’m always looking for something that fpgets me up and going and meth is like the holy grail of holy shit stimulation

Exactly :) And so the chances of you just saying 'no' and/or keeping a low dose without some desperate reason (like impending heart failure) is going to be? Zero? ;)

Bear in mind you've barely begun to experience the dosage ramping that occurs as tolerance builds. 20mg won't feel like shit in a few days. Soon it'll be 40mg, then 200mg, then 3g/day.

What if I have strong self control and stick to only20mg TOPS each day? I haven?t had any withdrawal or cravings

Lol I've met guys with "really good self control". Guess what they've been doing meth almost daily for 20 years, get out while you can, it's a never ending cycle. Trust me I used heavily every day for 2 years. And it loses that "magic" pretty quick.

And it was just a bit in the beginning, was 2 grams minimum a day at the end.

Alright I just flushed it all down the toilet thank you guys for your help.

Yeah - well done mate! :)

That was also one of my preferred tricks to break free. Next comes smashing the pipe, deleting all numbers of dealers, then desperately trying to overcome the regret that'll hit you when this session wears off and you realise you just flushed it, and then in the following days trying to forget how amazing it felt :)

Good on you man, hope you stick with it.

Lol I dropped my pipe and like a gram of dope in a Wal-Mart parking lot trashcan when I decided to quit. Ain't sticking my hand In there.

Strong self control? You stopped eating as much sugar, cigarettes, marijuana and you think having a meth binge instead (even if 100mg) requires self control? You're lieing to yourself, friend. This is only the beginning. Don't substitute one thing for another... cigs and sugar and mj is one thing but switching that all with meth, yeah, it will make it quite easy to stop having sugar and cigs, in fact you might start not wanting to be anywhere near them whilst spun out... however this is a one way ticket to crazy town. I wish you the best of luck

I appreciate all of you guys replyin to me and wishing me the best of luck. I do not want to end up like 80% of meth users on the streets. Wish me luck on my journey to soberiety and I wish you all the bestest if you are suffering from addiction:)

I?ve noticed that once I?ve stopped using my temperature sky rockets Rn after not having any for about 8 hours is 100.2 any advice? Could this be caused by something else?

Actually it?s flucuating goes up and down range(99.5-100.2)

That's what one can expect. Just hydrate, try to eat something that contains both some salt and potassium, some carbs as well, may i stress water... and a lukewarm shower (perhaps turn it up to hot for a minute or 2, thats what I would do). 100.2 is kind of high but it could just be due to your environment

Magnesium helps too man, get some magnesium supplements.

I have potassium gluconate, and calcium magnesium zinc. I already took the potassium I’ll take the CMZ and update you guys in 45mins

Just took a multi vitamin with every vitamin that helps with body temperature thanks guys this website is full of such helpful souls.

Alright man, hydration is the biggest one for sure.
Always sure to hydrate :)

Lol you don't have to... I mean you don't have to take care of yourself and be semi-healthy, alot of people just let thier health fall to the wayside.
True. True. Well I mean maybe it?s because people have realized that this life we live is just seriously pointless asf.

One can ore thing... I took melatonin last night (3mg) and my resting heart rate dropped from 80 to 46-50bpm WTF...

I?m a fucking idiot guys... I haven?t taken my lexapro medication as needed for two days 8o

A good rule of thumb with meth is, if you think it's enough water, it's not.

Man fuck meth... if you have to take like 1000 different vitamins and supplements and drink a shit ton of water and all this shit just to be in meth why tf do people even fuck with it ugh.