• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Quick question about shooting h please

Fuck me that recovery sucked. Sweating like a MOFO, felt really sick.

i'm also on citalopram (20mg a day) and can tell you this now, never drink on this shit, made me depressed (worse than if I was off the pills) for six days straight. I'm just about starting to feel myself again.

Hey guys....

So, it's 8 days after the IV of H and I'm still sweating pretty badly. I'm becoming increasingly paranoid about the use of a needle and infections. As mentioned above, I was drunk so can't really remember if it was a new needle or not but I do have a vague memory of her taking it out of a new bag (i think)

I'm guessing my chances of infection are low but I should still get tested right? I just really don't want this on my medical record.

Get yourself tested for sure, try and do calming things or sex, sex is one of the best cures for a DT or sexual acts. and people will often use needles and recap them so even if it looked new it was very potentially not. I used to rinse mine out with water and then recap them so I didn't have to keep looking for more. I never shot H personally, but I did detox off it from smoking. It wasn't particularly fun, but juust don't do it again, because you will only be giving yourself a habit or another detox. I am not sure where you live, but where I live in CA there are people who drive around in vans who test you for STD's or other such infectious diseases and they only collect basic information. NOthing goes on any record that I know of. Besides it has to be better to be sure than to end up nearly dying, I personally know smomeone who was diagnoses with HIV and tryied to hide it and took no medication, he nearly died, he just couldn't breathe all of a sudden and he nearly had a heartattack because his T cells were practically all gone. he was in hospital for 3 months and the doctors thought he was going to die. He couldn't move the whole time and he looked like a muscless skeleton. I don't want to scare you, but its worth it just to get yourself checked out for any possible iinfections. If you are worried more about STD's I think there are a plaethora of other disease which are more from actual needles than just blood related, like skin diseases and such, but you could always say that your condom broke and you want a check up. Just suggestions.

Firstly, how do you know it was Heroin? Secondly, if it was an opioid, taking it in combination with alcohol, is an excellent way of getting yourself dead.

you went out for a drink and ended up getting injected with what you think was heroin with a dirty needle?
we should go out sometime bro you wildin' (ツ