• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Quick IV coke questions

DroneLore

Bluelighter
Is it normal for coke to have hotspots? My shots dont seem consistent.

Does needing 120 mg to get a good ringer(read:fuck off strong, lie down and love it while you wait for it to end?) with 70% coke add up? And if smaller shots have stimulated me but not given me that signature "bell rung," is it because I am feeling the cut or can low dose coke do that?

It's not unusual for drugs to feel different each time you use them: subjective experiences can vary dramatically at identical doses for seemingly no reason at all (though probably there are both physiological and psychological factors involved).

It's also usual for most recreational drugs to be of varying quality.

Given both those things, there is no solidly reliable answer to your question.

Could you not just mix your full bag of coke with water to avoid hotspots?
I'd I'm not mistaken, coke doesn't degrade in water. Just don't leave it sitting out, as bacteria likes growing I'm water. Use bacteriostatic water if possible.

Could you not just mix your full bag of coke with water to avoid hotspots?
I'd I'm not mistaken, coke doesn't degrade in water. Just don't leave it sitting out, as bacteria likes growing I'm water. Use bacteriostatic water if possible.
I thought about that, but I just didn't want to go through all the trouble. Plus it's hard enough for me to fight the compulsive urge to redose when I have to prep each shot. If I had a vial of aqueous cocaine, shit, I might as well make it an IV drip.

It's not unusual for drugs to feel different each time you use them: subjective experiences can vary dramatically at identical doses for seemingly no reason at all (though probably there are both physiological and psychological factors involved).

It's also usual for most recreational drugs to be of varying quality.

Given both those things, there is no solidly reliable answer to your question.
This stuff is supposedy ~70% pure but of course that must be taken with a grain of salt. I will say I have gotten much worse coke. At least this stuff, all the cuts are water soluble. Which may not be a good thing depending on the cuts, but there's no point in me worrying about that really because I"m going to shoot it anyway. I did some quick math and 1G of pure coke is eqaual to 1.4g of the stuff I have. Do you think it would be wise to adjust my doses accordingly? Well, probably not wise. Would it be stupid?

________________________________________________________________________________

First i'd like to apologize for all the coke threads I've been posting, I just have access to it consistently for the first time in my life and want to make sure I use it as safely as possible. I definitely don't want to OD or give myself a heart attack or w/e. I really appreciate all you experienced folk's willingness to hold my hand through this new path to nowhere, just like yall helped me when I first started fucking with heroin (btw im over 4 yrs clean from opies, unless you count kratom, and the time my dentist gave me 20 5mg vicodin, and I did abuse them at least once. Although I actually needed them because the part where my tooth was pulled hurt.) Okay done rambling onto the question at hand:

How does cocaine tolerance work? I don't understand why I am getting very nearly identical rushes with each shot but ringers are few and far between. I thought this .13g* shot was sure to ring my bell but it didnt. does coke tolerance build quickly, and is it like H where you develop a tolerance to the euphoria faster than the parasympathetic nervous system? How long does it take for coke tolerance to reset?

* I've been told this is a lot. Supposedly my coke is 70% pure but I'm starting to wonder if I was bait and switched.

Last edited by a moderator:
First I would not shot a 70% coke, it is impossible to have an idea about what it is really happening with this degree of purity. In addition, you have no idea about what is mixed and the effect of these mixtures in the blood. You probably know about it anyway. To me, it seems like you are having different batches or your tolerance has increased. Tolerance increases very rapidly, especially when using high quality products or when the use is frequent. If you get used to high quality coke, you will certainly be abusing the ordinary cocaine.

Last edited:
Now I could be totally wrong , but from my experience, I was under the impression that what a generally speaking good shot is to feel like was a massive ringer and the feeling like you might just die but you can some how love the oddly enough simultaneous feeling of a blank mind that’s also rushing with thoughts . That is from my experience a dangerous line to ride. That’s not ATALL far from possibly granules more added to be having a seizure on the floor and then you have very possibly no recollection of this happening if getting high alone and then you might not be able to know this happens till it’s done with the time you get high with a friend and out of no where there telling you what just happened and you don’t even notice snapping back to reality. A ringer is the first physical sign in my personal list of symptoms that gets longer each little bit bigger of a shot , you feel like your shaking and have uncontrollable muscle movements that your conscious of , and feel the seizure begin , any more and u don’t even get to feel those muscle warnings , everything goes black before you even peak .