• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Quick ? For all-night adderall dosage. Next day dosing

ericjak258

Greenlighter
I'll keep this quick and I know this thread is all over but I can't fish threw them right now, would really appreciate a quick response:

Normally take 20mg/twice day

Yesterday for workday/hours of paperwork:
1130am: 20mg
430pm: 30mg
630pm: 30mg
300am: 35mg
Total : 115mg/day

Today still awake and have work (finished paperwork an hour ago, needmake it 5 more hours)...I have plenty of extras so can take whatever's needed. It's now 12pm the following day and 9 hours since last dose, 25hrs since initial. How much adderall should I take to make it, I was thinking 40mg, maybe just 20 or 2 separated 20's. What you guys think? Anyone experience with adderall allnighter that can give suggestions?

PS: Also tolerate 80mg/day with unoticeable comedown, plus have xanax and clonidine if high bp/heart rate. Have much more info tried to keep quick. Ask for any info.

Thanks

Also before starting yesterday, had weekend off from adderall, had l tyrosine and multivitamin then slept for 8+, had large bfast and weight gainer protein shake before, drinking lots of water and snacking all throughout use with bars, yogurt, jerky and more protein weight shakes.

FYI when you up your dose and pull an all nighter your tolerance will build. This can be the start of a habit you wish you never started. However since you need to finish out this journey I recommend only taking 40mg more. Dont be alarmed if tomorrow after you wake your normal dose doesnt work and you feel more tired. I also recommend not taking anymore until you get a couple nights of sleep and replenish your dopamine so you get back on track.

Thanks, I appreciate the response, I was trying to keep it short so I left out my fears about tolerance, high doses etc...I completely hear where your coming from, luckily after today I have 7 days off from work, going to be sleeping most of them. Work got pushed to 630 so I took 10mg at noon to avoid crashing until I got there and taking 30 to finish up (now 24 hrs since 3rd dose yesterday)....plan on a little taper next 3 days of 30, 20, and 10 in divided doses to decrease the extended crash, jumping from 10 seems easier and then 5 days off of sleep, food and railing vitamins lol (not really) but def needa be replenishing my receptors, nervous system, cardiovascular system and overall Heath.
Thanks again!!