View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

quick 4-ho-met tolerance question

Kukeliku

Greenlighter
So last week me and some friends bought some 4-ho-met and 4-ho-dmt (pill form). On wednesday i took a full pill of 4-ho-dmt and had a nice trip. Now from what i heard the tolerance with these drugs is pretty much gone by 4-7 days after intake. But on friday, 2 days later i took half a pill of 4-ho-met but barely felt anything at all. If i trip this tuesday on half a pill 4 ho met(about 12,5 mg), 6 days after taking the 4-ho-dmt will i be able to trip? Or did i build up the tolerance again after friday even though i didnt feel anything?

Thanks, couldnt find an answer to this anywhere.

You would have built some tolerance even with no effect. As a rule of thumb 2 weeks wait is the minimum to not get any tolerance. If you don't trip usually you might get away with a week, but not shorter than that.
Your doses are low so if you want to trip so early you should increase dosage to get same effects. Anyway I don't recomend that as you never know how much tolerance you have and will be difficult to get it right even with some experience doing it.

you took a drug with lingering cross tolerance a week later at a half the dose.

not rocket science

That was not my question though haha. I knew id barely feel anything that friday but i took it anyway to see what would happen. And it was 2 days between, not a week haha i was just sondering if friday affected my tolerance. Thanks anyway