• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

quetiapine/seroquel

strifeanddeath

Greenlighter
I know this website has little information about recreational use on seroquel other than the fact that most describe as purely sleep aid cause it’s knock you out and not have much euphoria. I’ve seen people say it doesn’t do much it just makes them pass out. I was wondering like with other sleeping medication like ambien and lunesta since they are known for giving a nice high when you force yourself to stay awake , would quetiapine have a similar effect ? I don’t want to waste my time or my health , and no one on this page has really talked about in the sense of trying to stay awake , if anyone has tried this or has anyone info it would be appreciated :)

Thank you , I saw one person on here claiming it did that but everyone else was against him which I completely understand . Thank you for the information! I never try something new without being thorough bc even though I love to use recreationally, my consciousness Is very high and I minimize possibilities because I’m aware and accept reality :) I really appreciate that imma discard them safely !

No, quetiapine does not provide any sort of high if you are able to make it through the sedation. What if will do however is make you extremely tired and hungry.

I wanted to say more or less the same. LOCK your freezer, don't buy sweets, because you are getting hungry like hell. :D

JJ