• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Quetiapine or Xanax for cocaine comedown?

skipjames

Bluelighter
Any all,
basically I´m using coke ( from good to decent, I guess the second bag my dealer send me it was cut with amphetamines or other shit but usually is great coke, I live in South america after all) during the week end and I took already two Xanax 2mg, almost no effect ( and...1 weeks ago 2 mg of xanax will put me to sleep and period, plus I take xanax only during the weeek end so not sure whether I developed a tolerance already, +n This morning I have taken as usual my 120 mg of Oxy, still here I am, at 5:00 Am awake writing here, I m not anxious but I would like to sleep at some point. Here at home we have Xanax and quetiapine 25 mg, what to take ? Another Xanax or quetiapine (hemifumarato de quetiapina in Portuguese, 25 mg ). Was a big night out but again, I wanna sleep ( and wake up alive tomorrow as well) . What do to? Quetiapine? More xanax ? both?
Looking forward to hearing from you soon , before u ask I drink just a couple of beers (half pints) and a shot of whisky courtesy of the owner, I usualy dont mix alcohol with oxy and coke and xanax, Ive heard and seen bad things about these combos
Anyway, looking forward for your inputs and sorry
Best
Skip James

Last edited:
Quetiapine should work. Trying chewing it up and holding it under the tongue for 10 minutes. It kicks in much faster that way (and perhaps exits the system faster, thus reducing the residual effects when you wake up).

I actually only take quetiapine sublingually for this reason, I usually take 20-30 minutes before I want to sleep, rarely exceeding 25mg per dose.

thanks a lot guys! yesterday I took....6 mg of Xanax and basically I collapsed, I´ve run out of xannies and tomorrow I m not planning to do blow, so Quietapine? 25 mg or more?

Quetiapine should work. Trying chewing it up and holding it under the tongue for 10 minutes. It kicks in much faster that way (and perhaps exits the system faster, thus reducing the residual effects when you wake up).

I actually only take quetiapine sublingually for this reason, I usually take 20-30 minutes before I want to sleep, rarely exceeding 25mg per dose.
cool didn t know, I use to do this trick with Xannies....will do