• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Quetiapin and coke

Sobaarhhh!

Greenlighter
Hello guys, i just took 25 mg.Of quetiapin and I'm planing on doing a couple of lines of cocaine later this night, nothing crazy, just me, my PlayStation and a couple of bumps. My question is, will the quetiapin kill my high and is it even safe?

I do not know about the safety of the combination, but i have heard that most antipsychotics tend to kill the buzz of almost any drug

Based on what i briefy read in "Evaluation of the Reinforcing Effect of Quetiapine, Alone and in Combination with Cocaine, in Rhesus Monkeys" abstract low dose seroquel does not reduce monkeys low dose cocaine preference or even increases or has no effect in high cocaine dose preference.

thank you very much for your answer, i have been looking around the internet but all i could find was about a larger dose of quetiapin or daily use combined with daily use of cocaine....

btw. I had a great night, I even beleve that the small amound of quetiapin saved from some of the sideeffects one have due to a night on coke:D

Quetiapine can cause QTc interval prolongation and torsade de pointes. These combined with cocaine's effect on on the cardiovascular system can mean an increased risk of heart attack or other cardiovascular incidents.

Source 1
Source 2