• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Questions on Cocaine use

EricaL

Greenlighter
I'm really new to trying drugs, My boyfriend introduced me to weed and in the last 2 weeks blow. He has pretty much tried everything out there and I know he has to connections. I hate to say I'm not sure if this is consider a binge or not, In two weeks we have done blow about 7 times a few of those times we were going though 1.5grams in a 2 hour time frame, I love the way it makes me feel, but here where the problem is, I am on a pain pump with diluid in it, Its runs 24 hours a day goes into my spinal canal, yes I know Im playing a game of is this going to kill me. I have not had really bad come downs the first few times, I have slept right after doing lines and everything. When I get to high ill start to get dry heaves, after a 4 hour time frame i did have one time i got super cold and was shaking i don't remember much but I was dehydrated and had not eating for 2 days. Last sunday was the first time I had a bad come down of crying and sleeping all day. I should have learned from those to but yesterday we did it again this time it was 1.5 grams in less that 2 hours, I seem to get delayed responses to this stuff and at 1:15a I wake up sweating bad, my heart rate at 150, and my dry heaves, it lasted close to an hour, totally though I was going to die. Now I'm sitting here scared, yet wanting more of this stuff, I went a week without and felt fine. I want to know if this reaction is going to keep getting worse? Is there anything to help make these come downs a little better?

I'm really new to trying drugs, My boyfriend introduced me to weed and in the last 2 weeks blow. He has pretty much tried everything out there and I know he has to connections. I hate to say I'm not sure if this is consider a binge or not, In two weeks we have done blow about 7 times a few of those times we were going though 1.5grams in a 2 hour time frame, I love the way it makes me feel, but here where the problem is, I am on a pain pump with diluid in it, Its runs 24 hours a day goes into my spinal canal, yes I know Im playing a game of is this going to kill me. I have not had really bad come downs the first few times, I have slept right after doing lines and everything. When I get to high ill start to get dry heaves, after a 4 hour time frame i did have one time i got super cold and was shaking i don't remember much but I was dehydrated and had not eating for 2 days. Last sunday was the first time I had a bad come down of crying and sleeping all day. I should have learned from those to but yesterday we did it again this time it was 1.5 grams in less that 2 hours, I seem to get delayed responses to this stuff and at 1:15a I wake up sweating bad, my heart rate at 150, and my dry heaves, it lasted close to an hour, totally though I was going to die. Now I'm sitting here scared, yet wanting more of this stuff, I went a week without and felt fine. I want to know if this reaction is going to keep getting worse? Is there anything to help make these come downs a little better?

yes.. take less.. unless you want your hearth to explode

1.5g in less than two hours is getting into dangerous territory.

On the rare occasions that I indulge in cocaine (as a treat 3-4 times per year) 1g has lasted me and my partner all night (7+ hours)

Slow down hunni, you're going to cause yourself some damage going at it with doses like you are doing.

Spread the doses out, respect the drug and most importantly, respect yourself and your health.

Good luck.

coke comedowns can be quite brutal, anxious affairs. you should do it much less often and at lower doses.

why are you on a dilaudid drip? maybe you should give the coke a miss until youre better.