Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Questions for upcoming festival

NGW

Greenlighter
Hi all

So this weekend i?m going to a festival for 2 days. I will be taking mdma on the second day. I will always drop on the last day of a festival and drink alcohol on the day/s before. Alot of my friends are taking coke for the first day and doing mdma aswell on the second day. I am quite tempted to take a gram of coke for the first day however i dont want to fuck with my roll so was just wondering if taking a gram of coke the day before doing mdma will have any negative effect on my roll? If it?s not recommended or unsafe i will leave out the coke and just drink.

Another question, this will be one of my friends first festival and first time taking mdma which i am certain he will love however i know he has asthma so i also wanted to know if he is okay to take mdma or weather he should avoid it. Thanks!

Your asthmatic friend should be ok.

I know it's subjective, but IMO coke is a shitty drug in general. If you want to be awake and talkative, Vodka and Red Bull is just fine. The stupids the next day from drinking and coke aren't worth it.

IMO Coke is a bad drug for a festival but if I was going to use it I would use it the first day, I could never get high on coke with Mandy.

Dunno if its good for your mate to trey MDMA at the festival depends on what type of person he is but as long as you can find space to chill should be fine. I always found dropping outside way better than indoors.