• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Questions for Preparation

Lightning_Eyes

Bluelighter
Hello bluelight, new member here with a multitude of questions that hopefully I can have answered soon!

This weekend I am going to an Above & Beyond show with my lady. It will be my first time rolling and first time attending a rave type setting as a crowd member.

She has rolled before a number of times. She says her reputable source always gets her Pure MDMA. apparently she knows the chemist.

I want to meet this chemist and use a test kit on his product. I feel like this may be insulting to some, and I do not want to offend, I just want to know we don't have anything cut with drugs we are trying to avoid.

I come from a dominantly metal music background but stumbled across the trance and house scene when Armin started his podcast and featured A&B, ATB and many others. I began to really enjoy the music.

My girlfriend says she wants to have this remarkable experience with me but I dont know what to expect.

I have done MANY different types of drugs from OTCs that make you trip, to heroin. The feeling I got from heroin was one of the best highs I've had due to the substance, other highs I had were better due to my actual experiences during, not just the feeling of the drug. I want to compare feelings and prepare my mind. The warm flow that washed over me while on heroin never bit me in the ass on the come down. I only felt a relaxing day of drowsyness the following day. What should I expect on MDMA?

My lady says she'll be able to connect with me so much better if we're high on this stuff together. We've been together going on two years, and have a pretty strong connection as is, I dont know what it is she's looking to find in me. I'm going to roll regardless but these questions have been reoccuring again and again, and she wont give me a straight answer. She doesn't know how really.

I wont be mixing this with anything except for maybe weed.
i have pretty bad anxiety issues and depression. Will this affect me during or after, say, the following few weeks? Ive read mixed things.

Should I eat before hand?
drink?
Ive read plenty of water but not too much during.
Will i want a toilet for any reason, should I prepare myself for anything underlying that someone like me, someone who knows only a little about mdma, should consider or prepare for?

I dont want to hurt anyone while high, and I dont think I will but I am violent by nature in me being protective of my loved ones, any idea if this will be an issue?

I dont get along well with strangers, even at metal shows, im not sure if im prepared for this, im doing it anyway.

Any belongings I should plan to bring with or plan to leave in the car or at home?

Should I refrain from smoking Cigarettes or will that be less than oppressive on my body while high?

I dont like tracers so im hoping for none of that. It peaks my anxiety pretty strongly, and Ive been to the Hospital a number of times because of my anxiety. I dont know how my girl would feel if she saw me seizing because of something I wanted to do to help her love me more.

Anyway, all stressors and burdens aside, give me some answers and advice about this drug please! im ready for a new experience, I just dont want to make it a bad one. And for all those thinking it, no im not stressing too much. I wouldn't be on the net right now if I was. Hahaha. Anyway, much love.

-Lightning

anxiety wise, you might get some anxiety on the comeup because pure mdma is rather intense at the start, but you should quickly settle into the high and get comfortable. (i suffer from pretty severe anxiety so i can relate) As far as the high goes, you wont lose control over yourself nor lose motor skills unless at hiiiighh doses. mdma will have several similar effects as using an amphetamine, the boost in energy and awareness. but dont worry to much about having a bad time on this substance because, the euphoria that comes along with this high will almost force you to be incredibly happy(from my personal experiences). and if weed usually lowers your anxiety i would recommend using a little bit during the high to help you feel more comfortable on your first roll. and your girlfriend is correct about the connection between people using this drug. some of the deepest connections i've ever made was while rolling. you have never felt love like you have on some pure molly!!!
overall i wouldnt worry about your experience too much as in i have RARELY met anyone who did not enjoy themselves on mdma. Just stay hydrated and enjoy your first roll!=D oh yeah and dance your ass off!

-SIK

That's another thing im not sure on, dancing, Hahaha I dont enjoy any form of dance really, im an adventurer and explorer for sure but dancing is not the way enjoy spending my energy. I just dont think a venue is the proper place for my experience. We will see and I will report back the night of, if I can remember, if not, soon after.

Thanks for the hasty reply.

hoping to get more answers to some of the other questions soon too!

i could probably agree. my favorite way to take mdma is alone or with my significant other. usually just relaxing with our favorite music playing or outside taking a hike or something. but those are my ideal settings for just about any drug. i have social anxiety so these settings are perfect for me. large venues aren't my first choice either.

oh yeah and if you can, i recommend finding some time for you and your girl to you know...
its incredible while rolling, the level of connection and oneness.

Yeah I want to post somewhere specifically about that but I dont know where I should post Hah I have some questions that id like multiple people to chime in on Haha. I dont want to end up having a kid cos I was idiot though, protection usually breaks when we use it lol. She's also been off the pill to get her self back to normal and all that jazz. Perhaps next time, im hoping Haha! this time we wont have a place really, staying at a friends place after the show and there will be quite a few bodies. We aren't into orgies LOL

Should I eat before hand?

Yeah but it's probably best to eat at least a few hours before you drop the MDMA. Dropping on a full stomach can result in a very long, prolonged come-up. Try to leave a at least a few hours before eating and dropping.

Don't be overly worried about this it's all a bit overhyped. Look at it this way, when you take a regular dose of MDMA, for example 120mg, your HR will increase to a similar level to if you were going for a light jog (about 110-120BPM). So, taking that dose alone causes similar dehydration to going for a light jog where a small bottle of water would be perfectly fine. The only way you can ever screw up with hydration is if you take high doses, dance really hard for a while and completely ignore water and your body which will be telling you 'FUCK, I should really drink water right now'. I find that about 2-3 bottles of water is the right amount of water over the night so about 1-1.5litres. Even when I dance hard. Anything above 4-5 is excessive unless you're really smashing it.

Will i want a toilet for any reason

Some people often need to take a shit on the come-up. Personally that never happens to me. I find I can't pee until the comedown so about 4-5hrs after dropping. This is also why drinking too much water is never a great idea since it's really tough to pee when you're rolling. The first time I rolled I was super caught up about drinking water thinking I had to drink loads and probably drunk about 6-7 bottles over the evening. When I came down I took like 4 pisses in one hour followed by 2-3 staggered throughout the journey home. It really was excessive hence why I advocate not drinking too much.

I dont want to hurt anyone while high, and I dont think I will but I am violent by nature in me being protective of my loved ones, any idea if this will be an issue?

I don't think it's physically possible to hurt someone because of the mindstate it puts you in. I often find couples are happy to just dance away with me and just have fun and that worry of 'is this guy hitting on my girl' is just gone. That's part of the beauty of MDMA. It kind of puts you into that child-like state where you don't even consider things like that anymore. Everyone's there to bond and vibe together (well apart from the shit-cunts that can ruin it).

I dont get along well with strangers, even at metal shows, im not sure if im prepared for this, im doing it anyway.

Prepare for that to change. MDMA has this uncanny way of just making interactions with strangers so natural, easy, chilled and enjoyable. Socializing with others is just effortless and you'll feel in-tune with them.

i have pretty bad anxiety issues and depression. Will this affect me during or after, say, the following few weeks?

I'm also prone to depression and personally I have no issues with the comedown. The critical way to avoid the comedown is to test everything you take and don't take too much with lots of redoses. I recommend keeping doses between 100-250mg. Try not to exceed 300mg. I totally agree that you should do test this guy's product. Any half-decent chemist pumping out pure MDMA should not mind you doing this. If they're uneasy with you doing it then that should already set of alarm bells because they probably have something to hide.

Should I refrain from smoking Cigarettes or will that be less than oppressive on my body while high?

Personal choice really. The one time I smoked menthol cigs on MDMA it felt amazing like I could feel the mint deep inside my chest on each breath. So amazing that I said I can't do it again or it would probably become a very bad habit during MDMA. Take that as you will.

Hey everyone, back from the show. Everything went well. I took 300mg of pure mdma.

I didn't really feel anything until about an hour and a half into it and my mouth just felt a little sore. Then I peaked but it died out after about 20mins. That was at 200mg. Took another 100mg and peaked real quick and it was a bit higher than the first. That lasted a good couple hours. Above & Beyond was great but I didn't feel anything as far as moving n dancing goes until they came on.

The menthol smokes were awesome. Had a few in the venue and a few afterward. once we got in the car headed back, I started dropping off that peak really quick. My lady was all tuckered out and she was part of my energy at the show so when she started mellowing out I kinda followed suit.

All in all it was good but not what I expected. thought id have been wayyy more high Hah. but we connected well and that was nice. made it easy to just tell her how I feel. Not that I usually have problems, just wanted to tell her everything.

Anyway, thanks for all the tips, and help and as always,

much love

Only peaking for 20 mins off 200mg? Did you test it beforehand like you'd planned to? Sounds more like methlyone if you ask me. It's known to take larger doses and have a much shorter peak than MDMA. There's no way 200mg of 'Pure MDMA' wouldn't put you flat on your ass for at least 3-4 hours.

everyone else was going nuts, I just have a hell of a tolerance for drugs. I peaked for a while once I took that other 100mg. Yes it was tested good. I rolled for hours definitely but I was expecting it would be a bit different. Not disappointed by any means.

300mg!? I ate 180mg once off a dose and basically have major errors in remembering the night. Something's wrong if you barely roll off 300mg

I was definitely rollin, believe it haha. Like I said my tolerance to drugs is stupid. always costs me a fortune to join in the experience.