• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

questions for opana users

younginrecovery

Greenlighter
So I got some G74s (40mg Oxymorphone) and everyone is telling me opana is really euphoric and has a good rush but I crushed a whole one and kept doing small lines for an hour until it was gone. I didn't get the rush like everyone is talking about and I didn't get super high but I was feeling pretty good. I'm an H user so idk if that's what it is but everyone says this is supposed to be strong. Can someone who has done opana tell me if I'm doing something wrong?

Well if you use H on a regular basis that's probably why you aren't getting the desired effects from opana

My opinion is that in the pharmaceutical world Oxymorphone is pretty much near the top of the list. Let me just add that I am speaking of intranasal consumption, definitely not oral, FTR. If you are used to IV'ing H, there's probably very few if any pharmaceutical products out there that will impress you. Me, not having done H before and with a long history of taking prescription pain meds, Oxymorphone has been one of the better meds I've ever been prescribed. Not too sure what else to suggest other than maybe doing the whole 40mg at one time. I think taking it as you described, nickel and diming matters, is not conducive to effective pain management or for what your purpose was. I don't think you ever really got a high enough level of the medicine in your bloodstream. Good luck next time!