Questions about Proviron

kieran123

Greenlighter
Well, since I was a young teen, masturbating was a daily routine in my life, and now I'm suffering its consequences. Someone suggested that I should take Proviron, 1 tablet a day for a week. Is it a good idea to restore my normal libido and erection's strength and if there are any side effects, what are they? Thanks :)

How old are you mate? Are you stressed at work, overweight, bad diet? Proviron can help the sex drive but I would look at natural remedies first, clean diet, cardio, good amount of sleep...Also prescription drugs like SSRI's, benzos, some pain meds can kill the sex drive.

Well, since I was a young teen, masturbating was a daily routine in my life, and now I'm suffering its consequences. Someone suggested that I should take Proviron, 1 tablet a day for a week. Is it a good idea to restore my normal libido and erection's strength and if there are any side effects, what are they? Thanks :)

Mesterolone is an androgen, therefore any short term benefits would be negated be reduced LH and testosterone over the longer term...

Uh, what consequences are you talking about? From masturbation? Are you dumb or is this a troll post? Serious question.

Truth is, your diet and sleep schedules are probably garbage-tier. That's why you're suffering consequences.