• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Questions about Klonopin and Adderall dosage

mdc2512

Bluelighter
Well it is 11:00pm and I am zooming off 80mg of Vyvanse. I gave a buddy 2 and he is getting us each a 3mg pill of Clonazepam (Klonopin) tomorrow before school and we are going to take one more 40mg Vyvanse when we take it. I was wondering if I took 3mg Kpin tomorrow and 40mg Vyvanse if I will be okay. I have used Xanax and Valium before but haven't done Kpins before especially with Vyvanse. I was wondering if I will blackout from the Klonopin because I know my body can handle the Vyvanse. I'm 5'10 150 pounds. Should this combo be safe? How many milligrams does it usually take for things to start getting fuzzy on Klonopin? Thanks! Love the Bluelight community :)

Start at 1mg and work your way up. Not only to conserve, but to avoid ADEs. If you need to go to three, do so, but remember that even 100mg of lisdexamfetamine does NOT equate to that much IR dextroamphetamine, so I suspect 1mg will be fine. But the compounded REINFORCING EFFECTS of the benzodiazepine and amphetamine in the VTA could cause compulsive redosing, of either substance. So tread carefully!

Klonopin doesnt come in 3mg. Double check that and make sure you are getting the real deal.

Only alprazolam does, if I recall correctly? Xanax XR. I've seen that get confused down the line multiple times.