• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Questions about IV heroin, meth, and combining benzos

platinumk17

Greenlighter
Hey captaon heroin. Im new to this site and i was wondering if i could be my addoptee as your names listed as someone who would adopt. Im sure theres a right way to go about as you this but this is what i figured out . Im new to being an qctive memver of the blueghlight community but iv been lurking since i was 14 and this sight has helped me more than one might think, i personally eleive its likely saved my life few times. Being the young 15-16 year old boy i was i became obsessed with drugs and everything about them so this dit was a favorite. AnywAys now id like to join the community and was wondering if youd show me the ropes. I am doing this fir a reason however. Could you tell me hiw to make a pot and startva thread, unless you guve me a response that satisfies me. When i wake up tommorow being the drug addict i am ill IV a goofball to get outta bed, (meth and heroin inthe same shot if you dont know). I also have half of a 2mg xanax bar (1mg) and some weed i was wondering if id have a better experience taking the xanax first and when thats hitting me pretty well then id do my goofball shot. Or what would you do?

Welcome to bluelight. I moved both of your posts out of sober living to other drugs.

To make a new post topic you go to the forum you want to post in and click on the post new thread button.

I have never used meth, dope/h, or benzos recreationally but isn't it dangerous to combine opiates and benzos? Other people who have more experience will reply to your question. Have a wonderful Christmas and a safe and happy new year.