• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Questions about how to have the best trip with ego death +best setting

It was a reflection of your subconscious mind, no more....don't get locked up kid

You can't say that as fact. I was once like you, 100% of the thought that it was all reflections of various usually unknown parts of the subconscious mind. After a few memorable experiences, my mind has been changed.

As silly as it may seem to some, would it not make sense that if every pre-civilized culture believed in some form of animism, spirits being prevalent in everything, that there could be some truth behind it? Just because we have science in this modern age, and have knowledge of atoms, black holes, etc. does not mean we have even near a complete image of what surrounds us. What could have led to early man hatching the idea of spirits? It's time we realize that we don't have the faintest of clues as to what's around is, because mankind's collective consciousness has been one of all knowing for the past hundreds if not thousand years.

I agree 100% with that... the more we learn the more we realize we know nothing...I just don't want to encourage OP in getting in over his head growing shrooms.

For what it's worth I think every point of consciousness in this world and others conglomerate, much like the individual cells in a human, to form what lots of people might call god. In true self similar (fractal) form. We are all god existing individually in a lower "fractal dimension"

As I look out at the night sky, my eyes are met with a small image of the entire cosmos

tritrans.gif
koch.gif

Last edited:
What could have led to early man hatching the idea of spirits?

Couldn't it just be out of ignorance? If you don't know anything you just make up an explanation that suits you and perhaps eases your fear of death.

^I concur, ignorance and the human imagination are responsible for much.