• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Questions about herion

Stacyppp

Greenlighter
1. I have had brown in color. Grey in color and white. What are differences. What should one look for when snorting only.

2. How do you measure a dose. How do you know how much you should get per price.

3. Anhone wanna be a newbie mentor

Don't do it . That's my advice . I've never tried it but take a lot of oxycodone . Why shoot up a dirty street drug that is cut is beyond me . Maybe your getting factory synthesized 100% pure stuff instead of 10% product 90% junk . Even in drug documentaries opiod addicts prefer prescription pills . Guess depends if you can afford them tho

This is not something for all the time. Just a few questions to be educates

I suggest you don't start simply because most heroin these days has little of it in it. Even if it were pure it'd be a horrible idea. Once you go on heroin there is no going back to the other opioids. I know you won't heed my warnings but I can't bear to give advice to someone going down this route after watching so many of my friends die these last few years from "heroin" that was probably mostly fent+random cuts.

Sorry to preach but it needs to be said.

1. I have had brown in color. Grey in color and white. What are differences. What should one look for when snorting only. color tells you very little about the chemical make up. white generally indicates no heroin all fent + cold medicine and other garbage they put in it. A laboratory test is needed to tell you what you are dealing with.

2. How do you measure a dose. How do you know how much you should get per price. you test it with a fent kit first. because when there is fent in your heroin a fatal dose can range from 1 milligram (barely visible) to large amounts.

3. Anhone wanna be a newbie mentor. Naw, I already have had people i introduced to heroin die

Last edited:
Sniff that little milligram of pure fent and your gone quick . I'll stick to prescription pure pills myself. Plus all needle users I know have tons of stds. Once you go down that road from what I've seen there is no longer a return path

Question 1: stay away

Question 2: stay away

Question 3: stay away

Shit can take you down a dark and horrible road very quickly before you even realize it at all. Then by the time you notice your life has gone to shit, it's usually to late too REALLY recover from it. It usually turns into a life long battle. It's not worth the stress and just shit quality of life. Iv'e done nothing but waste the past 8 years of my life. Shit really changes you as a person into someone yourself never imagined you would turn into. Just giving my opinion and advice. You're your own person so you're going to do what you want to in the end, but all of us like mentioned can only warn you from our own experiences to stay away from it. I wish you best of luck with whatever path you choose.

Last edited:
In the interest of harm reduction, I would like to share the matchhead rule: if you're not sure of the quality of your dope, measure aprox. A matcheads amount and build up from there.

Nobody is going to want to help you risk an addiction, but the information you need to stay safe and cope with drug life is readily available here. If you don't want to spend the time to dig through the boards then you're probably not prepared for this.

Good luck and stay safe buddy.

1. Differences is how it's cut, but nowadays everything is tainted with fentanyl... Even west coast black tar.

2. Buy a scale... 0.01g would be good 0.001g would be best, but you'll have to but the latter on eBay or Amazon

3. Just ask questions here, but really a newbie shouldn't be using heroin especially these days with all the fentanyl tainted stuff going around. Make sure you buy the rapid response fentanyl test strips if your local needle exchange isn't giving them out. The best advice I can give is to get away from heroin and all opiods as fast as you can.

Hey guys this is my very first post so I apologise if I'm not following all the rules. I just moved to Florida and only had one connect. I got what was a gram over light brown powder. I tried iv route and it hit me hard, Ive been just snorting it bc it's just easier and I'm just trying to figure out if it was any good cut. Weridest thing is at night I have been hallucinating. The brown almost has a cocaine light taste

Hey guys this is my very first post so I apologise if I'm not following all the rules. I just moved to Florida and only had one connect. I got what was a gram over light brown powder. I tried iv route and it hit me hard, Ive been just snorting it bc it's just easier and I'm just trying to figure out if it was any good cut. Weridest thing is at night I have been hallucinating. The brown almost has a cocaine light taste

Don't worry, the staff are generally very understanding that new posters might not fully grasp the rules yet. :)

Unfortunately we can't know what it might have been cut with.

What do you mean by hallucinations at night? Heroin shouldn't cause hallucinations, but nodding on heroin can cause you to slip from consciousness into a kind of almost dream state and back again pretty easily.

Usually it feels like you're awake, then suddenly it's like something has happened, like that someone has asked you something, or you think you're in the middle of something when you're not, then you become conscious again and are a bit disoriented.

Is that what you mean by hallucinations? I've had several instances nodding on heroin where it seemed like I heard someone say something they didn't, but it was just briefly falling into a sleep state and dreaming it, then waking back up. All without immediately realizing that's what had happened.

If that's the kinda thing you're talking about, then that's not uncommon.

Any reason I would wake up this morning dizzy and it I bend over it would be even worse?

I've been a user for 27 years, and I've been on the east coast and use the what is called China White back in the day about 27 years ago, East Coast is where I started. As far as gray I don't know what you mean by that if you mean like that kind of gunpowder stuff it's kind of powdery and brownish blond, that is just another form of brown tar. And then there's just a straight kind of black brown deep brown tar on the west coast here in Seattle. This stuff the brown stuff in the Seattle in the old days I would say you be very hard-pressed to OD with west coast Brown, what I mean by that is once you're experienced user one would have to prep for five really heavy dose thick needles and back-to-back lay them all in and you might OD. However with the world as it is today and the Fentanyl and everything I wouldn't say that any longer. With that said and not said I finally ran into my first batch of fentanyl laced Brown a month ago it may be nauseous and sick pokey. So I flushed it and went and got some more from someone else and dad had it too. I'll tell you heroin has served me well in the 27 years I've never had a problem with it except for when I'm out, however I must say that the geopolitical climate that it is and the state of which folks are finding it necessary for whatever reason to put Fentanyl in every gosh darn thing even going to find it in our milk before we know it, it seems to be infiltrating everything. this time in history is not a good time to become a friend of heroin or any opiate for that matter. I would say try to find a new drug of choice, if I could only give good advice and that would be again this is just a bad time in history to be liking heroin, on many fronts for many reasons I think it has run its course in history and it will never be like it was of course so please avoid it it's just not any good out there anymore even if someone wanted to take you under their wing they couldn't do so reliably because I'm not sure they could get a proper clean batch and then guarantee you a continuous run of something clean and suitable.
I would say the 50s and the 60s were probably the best time in American history to be a friend of heroin.
\
SU