View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Questions about cross tolerance of LSD and 2-cb over a three day weekend

hellowhatwhat

Greenlighter
So I have a festival coming up and im trying to think to setup my drug usage over the weekend.I am planning on using lsd,2cb and mdma.Probably alcohol/weed during the day too.

I was thinking
day1-lsd
day2-2cb
day 3-mdma(and maybe 2cb again)

Im not sure if lsd and 2cb have a cross tolerance?Would the 2cb be less effective after taking lsd?Would just taking more offset this?I do have quite alot of 2cb and can take alot of needed.And again I am not sure If taking it again on the 3rd day with MDMA would actually add anything or would my tolerance be do high?Again I have alot of it so taking 50mg or whatever would be fine.

Also wondering how alcohol/weed might interact with those.Il probably stay away from weed on day one anyway as I have read that for alot it results in bad trips​

all serotonergic psychedelics, including MDMA, have cross tolerance. Not sure about dosing 3 days in a row myself, but I know plenty of people who've done it and seemed content.

Yeah you'll see some tolerance, but if you keep your doses on the lower side of reasonable, and rest properly in between you can do this and have lots of fun. I find that I don't really need to up the dose much (if at all) when tripping a few days in a row if I treat myself well, and don't hammer my brain with big doses.

You shouldn't do multi day doses very often though! Not something to make a habit out of..

Alcohol really dulls the psychedelic edge of psychedelics drugs, so I encourage people to go very light on the booze to stay fresh and trippy. Sometimes I like a drink at the end of the trip to help wind things down, a bit like how people use benzos, but I think alcohol is weaker in that department. I think avoiding excessive drinking at festivals makes it way easier to trip more regularly.

Weed interacts very strongly with psychedelics, some people love it, but like you said it can cause bad trips. For me it's a bit too much of a wild card so I avoid it. If you're the sort of person who smokes weed all the time it might be easier to handle.

LSD causes a stronger, shorter lasting tolerance than 2C-B. I would swap the two for this reason.

LSD causes a stronger, shorter lasting tolerance than 2C-B. I would swap the two for this reason.

The reason I went with it this way was that if I needed to dose higher 2cb because of tolerance I would be alot less likely to fuck myself up with too high a dose compared to taking too high a dose of lsd.Not sure if this thinking has any merit?How much would you recommend increasing the dose of the LSD if I took 2cb the night before?I was going to just go with 200ish ug initally.

Yeah you'll see some tolerance, but if you keep your doses on the lower side of reasonable, and rest properly in between you can do this and have lots of fun. I find that I don't really need to up the dose much (if at all) when tripping a few days in a row if I treat myself well, and don't hammer my brain with big doses.

You shouldn't do multi day doses very often though! Not something to make a habit out of..

Alcohol really dulls the psychedelic edge of psychedelics drugs, so I encourage people to go very light on the booze to stay fresh and trippy. Sometimes I like a drink at the end of the trip to help wind things down, a bit like how people use benzos, but I think alcohol is weaker in that department. I think avoiding excessive drinking at festivals makes it way easier to trip more regularly.

Weed interacts very strongly with psychedelics, some people love it, but like you said it can cause bad trips. For me it's a bit too much of a wild card so I avoid it. If you're the sort of person who smokes weed all the time it might be easier to handle.

This multi day stuff is definitely once in a blue moon

I kinda like the idea of 2c-b on the first night, lsd on the second too, but not for tolerance reasons. 2C-B is a good warm up drug, and LSD is more involved so it's nice to get into it after the 2C-B warmup the night before. I've always done them in that order, it feels right.

200ug LSD could be a lot for a festival, personally I wouldn't go above that dose in this context, even with some 2C-B tolerance from the night before. I guess it depends how hard you go with the 2C-B too though.

I kinda like the idea of 2c-b on the first night, lsd on the second too, but not for tolerance reasons. 2C-B is a good warm up drug, and LSD is more involved so it's nice to get into it after the 2C-B warmup the night before. I've always done them in that order, it feels right.

200ug LSD could be a lot for a festival, personally I wouldn't go above that dose in this context, even with some 2C-B tolerance from the night before. I guess it depends how hard you go with the 2C-B too though.
I was probably going to go with 30 of the HBR 2cb.Thoughts on that effecting the lsd?
I guess my concern is that the lsd ends up sucking the next day,and I guess lsd has the potential to be a "better" time and I dont want to ruin it