• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

questions about 2 phases of weed high: anxiety phase...followed by sedating phase

LucidSDreamr

Bluelighter
I think weed has two different phases to the high regardless of what words we choose to classify the feelings. I want to know how to maximize the second "sedating" phase. Let me describe what I mean by phases of the high first:

one you first get high and are feeling the acute intense effects, and you feel extremely high (I labeled this the anxious phase because it can increase anxiety and give you a tense feeling...especially if you are on other drugs like MXE than can cause a panic attack type reaction combined with weed).

The second phase is AFTER the high wears off and you are left feeling very relaxed, cozy, tired...that feeling you get after a warm shower and getting under the covers and going go sleep in bed...a very comfortable feeling...very anxiolytic. I find that I get this feeling the most at the end of a day where I have been smoking weed heavily the entire day, the more i smoked during the day...the better and more relaxing this feeling is at the end of the day...it will almost feel like an opiate high. understand what i'm talking about now?

SO MY MAIN QUESTION IS THIS: how do i maximize that second phase of the weed high? are there types of weed that favor these "second phase" effects over all others. are there routes of administration (eating, or stoner juice etc) that favor these effects and not the anxiety causing ones.

thanks.

The anxiety is mainly linked to an increase in heart rate. Smoke less, try to relax, and smoke less.

Try reducing the peak of the weed (where most of the anxiety will be) by smoking smaller hits.

Weed isn't one of those drugs I personally want to hit me in the face as I can get panicky personally if it is TOO strong, so I take small hits all the time instead of fat cones.