• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Question

Are you referring to sites which sell drugs? If so, no Bluelight does not permit this.

Ok Thank you. It's an RC chem site so I guess that's the same thing even if it's not for human consumption.. I'm unsure of why I can not comment back on my other post but Thank you for that also.

Luckily, there are plenty of resources out there that can help steer you toward a (more) scrupulous supplier if you look around. You need to be very careful in ordering research chemicals from China. They have little regulation and few safeguards in place, which is a large part of what makes it a haven for chemists in this trade. Don't get me wrong, there do appear to be some relatively professional vendors online, but I still feel that nothing can beat a good relationship with a straight-up, punctual and honest businessman.

Believe it or not, street dealers are far more likely to provide you with good service than some people in China. Dealer in question needs a good reputation for the sake of business. You know his general vicinity. There's some accountability.

I would avoid the RC's man. Stick with drugs that we've known, studied and loved for century and even millenia; drugs that evolved under the same mother nature that we did.